Gorlden to the Cowboys

Good for him. Didn't work here, but best wishes. Guy was an extremely hard worker and as long as he can add some self awareness, will be a HC again. Smart guy, and going to the NFL is a shrewd move.

Advertisement
As a Redskins fan, this makes me very, very happy. Wonder if he'll wear the tie on the sideline.

Advertisement
Good for him. Didn't work here, but best wishes. Guy was an extremely hard worker and as long as he can add some self awareness, will be a HC again. Smart guy, and going to the NFL is a shrewd move.

He lost at Miami! That will forever end any consideration of a HC job at decent D1 school. Larry actually won a NC and played for another and had to go to the wilderness for a job. You win here and NFL offers HC; lose here and there is no excuse good enough.

When do the Dolphins play Cowboys here again? I have not been to Fins' game for years and years, but to boo Al more time, I will go.

Advertisement
An outstanding hire......because I hate the Cowboys......and can envision Greg Hardy choking him out.

Advertisement
This guy apparently loves the feeling of being on a sinking ship.

I sit next to a Cowboys fan at work. I just read out loud the update and couldn't stop laughing. Mind you he is a Ohio State Grad and would rag on me about the Canes and says, "I mean he was a bad HEAD Coach, he'll do fine as a positional."

I'm dead

I sit next to my boss who is a fan of the Canes and the Cowboys, and he said if true he's done as a Cowboys fan. Rustled is an understatement.

I guess while he was attending cowboy practices last off-season he was also dropping off his resume. Smh

Advertisement
So we can expect the Cowboys to miss the playoffs agin next year....Way to take your wefense **** back home to Dallas

I sit next to a Cowboys fan at work. I just read out loud the update and couldn't stop laughing. Mind you he is a Ohio State Grad and would rag on me about the Canes and says, "I mean he was a bad HEAD Coach, he'll do fine as a positional."

I'm dead

I sit next to my boss who is a fan of the Canes and the Cowboys, and he said if true he's done as a Cowboys fan. Rustled is an understatement.
This is the equivalent to living in ****. Think you are done with Alf then he comes to your pro team...lol

first, typically, whatever money he makes with cowboys will be deducted from his buyout. so this is good for the canes

second, what the **** are we talking about him for? good riddance. hope he does well, learns and thrives, as long as he is not here.

Advertisement
Back