Gorlden to the Cowboys

Good for him. Didn't work here, but best wishes. Guy was an extremely hard worker and as long as he can add some self awareness, will be a HC again. Smart guy, and going to the NFL is a shrewd move.

"Smart guy"

What makes you say that??
His tenure here would suggest the opposite.

Advertisement
Good for him. Didn't work here, but best wishes. Guy was an extremely hard worker and as long as he can add some self awareness, will be a HC again. Smart guy, and going to the NFL is a shrewd move.

"Smart guy"

What makes you say that??
His tenure here would suggest the opposite.

He's seen as smart because he's white and had nice neatly manicured hair.

Reality is he's a pig-faced moron.

LOL at "assistant". Fcking pity hire.

Al Golden was/is the architect of that abortion of a defensive scheme. Based mainly on principals of another bum coach, Al Groh. Anything that you saw the defense do or not do on Saturdays was directly the result of Al Golden. Had he not been a completely stubborn moron, he could have fired D'Onofrio at some point and brought in a different coordinator with his own defense to run. Al decided he was going to force his defense on everyone and it cost him his job. Good riddance. Dallas sucks.
well put

Advertisement
He's childhood friends with Garrett.

Garrett's nephew was a GA last year. These Jersey guys are incestuous.

I know he (Garrett) went to Princeton, but other than that, what's the Jersey connection?

Garrett grew up in Monmouth County at the same time as Golden. He left NJ and went to high school in Pennsylvania but that's why they're friends. He has said it in interviews.

Garrett went to prep school at University School in Hunting Valley, Ohio, and was a letterman in football, basketball, and baseball. In football, as a senior, he won All-League honors as both a quarterback and safety. He Garrett graduated from University School in 1984.

Garrett attended grade school at Holy Cross school in Rumson, New Jersey.

:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg
:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg...this is what I Think should happen to al golden :schuss:

:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg
:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg...this is what I Think should happen to al golden :schuss:

That's because you are a child. I'm older and wiser. I don't feel the need to exact revenge on a man because he failed at his job. BTW, he blocked me on Twitter about 2 years ago, so I can assure you I was not a fan and was very happy when he was terminated. Same deal for Shannon and Coker, wished them well as well, did not take it personally.

Advertisement
is this a joke? they are right about racism in coaching lol. muschamp already has a HC job, randy shannon who wasnt any worse than golden and beat FSU twice after being a very good DC is still coaching LB's. smh

Yep.

is this a joke? they are right about racism in coaching lol. muschamp already has a HC job, randy shannon who wasnt any worse than golden and beat FSU twice after being a very good DC is still coaching LB's. smh
I read on this site that Shannon turned down HC and DC offers. Is it racism if he turned down better jobs?

Advertisement
Advertisement
You have got to be ******* kidding me. Golden plans on ruining another one of my favorite teams. I can't get rid of this fat ****** from my life smh.

As a Redskins fan, this makes me very, very happy. Wonder if he'll wear the tie on the sideline.

You guys say the same thing and Bill Callahan went to Dallas and they ran all over you mother****ers last year cut the bull ****. If Matt Jones did not fumble every other play you might have actually done something with him this year.

Coaches can get better I wish our dumb *** fans would realize this.

I don't wish him luck but he can definitely get better

He's childhood friends with Garrett.

Garrett's nephew was a GA last year. These Jersey guys are incestuous.

D you would do the same thing!!! Lol I would look my boy out too![/QUOTE]

Not if my job was on the line.[/QUOTE]

Not gonna I might do. This the nfl. There is no coach limit. Give him one of those bs titles. It won't hurt you and you would be helping a friend out

Advertisement
Back