Good Jarren Williams analysis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Donovan McNabb is a pretty good comparison but I think JW was more polished at this stage. Psyched to see how he develops and grows.

Advertisement
McNabb. Great. So he’ll vomit all over the Gators in the early season Super Bowl....

ROFL, exactly, we dont need a nervous **** behind center letting any moment get to big for em, that's not HURRICANE football, im still laughing at them back to back picks he threw to his homeboy rodney harrison, 1st pick, penalty wiped it out, np rodney, i got you on the next one! That's also the game where you could really tell how much bill belicheat and the other cheater in rodney dangerfields cousin old charlie un-weis were doing. The amount of screen passes they called on that one drive i think after that pickl was comical. The first screen setup nice, than they came right back with another screen, i was saying ok, that was smart, defense wasnt expecting that, they either ran a 3rd straight screen or one regular play and than a 3rd screen, i think in total they ran 5 screens on one drive, i was like **** naw! I dont respect none of their superbowls nor brady, we use to lock them ****'s up when we had madison, surtain, brock marion and knight or arturo freeman!

Advertisement
I had never seen HS Clips of JW before, only last years scrimmage and the minuscule amount of playing time he received. Eye opener for me. No substitute for good coaching and competition to bring out their best and raise them to another level. Not just JW, but N’Kosi and Tate also. Hope they stick. Feeling good about our QB1, one less concern for next week. Pulling for the O line to step up. Looking for a trickledown of confidence to the Offense. 🙌🏿

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back