Good Jarren Williams analysis

Advertisement
That was a great video. Subscribed to them now. Feel like Canes YouTube has been missing this type of show. No screaming, no bs, just the facts. Has me amped for JW

Just make the plays that are there. That’s all I ask. When Enos calls a play action boot and the TE crashes down and then flares out into the flat, just hit him in the chest. When he calls a bubble, just hit the kid in the chest. When we need 6 yards on a 3rd down and Osborn runs a 7 yard hitch and flashes his number a yard past the sticks, just hit him in the chest. Accuracy. That’s all I want. I’m so tired of watching these kids miss easy throws and kill drives. We’ll work on Donovan McNabb later. For now just take the plays that are given to you, move the chains, and score points.

Advertisement
JW is JW....who that is at this level ...for now we can only speculate

He was good enough to beat out Perry and Martell (two QB's with more game experience)....and has the full confidence of his coaches

His legacy and ANY basis for comparison to ANY other QB's starts on 8/24.

I wish him well and fully expect him as proficient as Miami's other good QBs

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Advertisement
I think that’s a safe assumption, friend. I also think Jarren is a far more advanced passer than McNabb was at similar stages of their careers.

I definitely agree that Jarren will be a better passer at the same stage in their prospective career, especially precision wise.

Advertisement
Back