Good Jarren Williams analysis

Advertisement
Kaaya had 3532 yards, 27 TDs, 7 Ints, 61% completion percentage his final season here.

Last year, Rosier and Perry combined for a measly 2,000 yards, 19 TDs, and 14 Ints on 51%.

If we got Kaaya’s level of production in 2018 with our defense, we win 9/10 games. More passing touchdowns, less turnovers, longer more successful drives, more points, a rested defense, better field position, etc.

Not sure what Jarren will be, but I’ll take Kaaya-level production all day from our freshman QB especially if our defense is anywhere near as stout again.
And sorry *** Rickety would still be here. I’ll gladly take last year’s abortion to get that corpse and his mongoloid leech son out of here.

I have no idea if they compare favorably or not, but I’d love to see Rosier’s 2017 numbers (including rushing numbers) compared to Kaaya’s 2016 numbers

Playcalling has been bad for a while but you can’t do much with crappy offense of line play. The problem with the CMR was he called plays is if he had Georgia’s line. We ruined Kaaya.
Finally Enos is smart enough to use the talent. I hope he figures out how to cover up our crappy OL.

Kaaya was snake bit from jump.

He was talented, but should NOT have gotten the nod over Williams right out the gate. He wasn’t the type of talent to be a day 1 true frosh starter.

Playing him too soon was the beginning of his poise issues. If Williams could go, he should have redshirted or at least had a few games to get acclimated to the college game like Clemson did for Lawrence.

He would have been a redshirt sophmore in 2016 and jr in 2017 with better habits under fire.

Would have written a legacy for himself with an entirely different narrative.

With actual coaching from his position coach and faster developing routes, I doubt he goes pro early.

Advertisement
Yeah because the FSU teams Kayaa faced are the same as the trash team Rosier faced.

Might have won one if Golden didn’t take his foot off the gas after halftime.

Trying to milk a lead in the third quarter when they couldn’t cover our receivers.

Maaaaaannnn.......

Advertisement
Kaaya had 3532 yards, 27 TDs, 7 Ints, 61% completion percentage his final season here.

Last year, Rosier and Perry combined for a measly 2,000 yards, 19 TDs, and 14 Ints on 51%.

If we got Kaaya’s level of production in 2018 with our defense, we win 9/10 games. More passing touchdowns, less turnovers, longer more successful drives, more points, a rested defense, better field position, etc.

Just to put this into real numbers, if our QBs last season threw for that extra 8 TDs that Kaaya did, that would've bump our offense up to 35th in total points scored. Now, that’s not even factoring in the additional points we’d score from field goals or rushing TDs as a result of the extra 1,500 passing yards, or from the added 7 possessions we’d gain from the reduction in INTs. Factor all this in, and we would’ve been top 25 in points scored last season.

These are the only teams that were top 25 in both total points scored and points allowed last year:

App St: 11-2
Alabama: 14-1
Clemson: 15-0
Florida: 10-3

Not sure what Jarren will be, but I’ll take Kaaya-level production all day from our freshman QB especially if our defense is anywhere near as stout again.

Kaaya got his stats staying in the game against scrub competition and throwing 3 yard completions every snap. People say Richt wasn’t a good fit for him but he scored his most career TDs in Richts offense, 27 (only 23 during the season) It’s a reason 27 TDs was his highest season total in his cfb career... bc he choked against inferior competition just as much as he did against legit competition.

So you’re only getting mid 20s passing TDs and he’s not making it up with his legs bc hes the least mobile qb of all time. On top of that add the fact that he played scared and if we go into half time behind it’s an automatic loss, no comeback victories.

Jarren Williams has to be way better than Kaaya and he already is. Jarren has the right make up someone that will rise to the challenge and get better under pressure and competition. Kaaya had no competition and would’ve folded if he had to go up against this group of QBs against our defense for a starting spot.

Last edited:
Marino's arm, Vick's legs, Joe Montana's big game coolness. Oh, and George Blanda's longevity. OK, so he won't play here until he's 46, but he'll last a long time in the league.

Kaaya got his stats staying in the game against scrub competition and throwing 3 yard completions every snap. People say Richt wasn’t a good fit for him but he scored his most career TDs in Richts offense, 27. It’s a reason 27 TDs was his highest season total in his cfb career... bc he choked against inferior competition just as much as he did against legit competition.

So you’re only getting mid 20s passing TDs and he’s not making it up with his legs bc hes the least mobile qb of all time. On top of that add the fact that he played scared and if we go into half time behind it’s an automatic loss, no comeback victories.

Jarren Williams has to be way better than Kaaya and he already is. Jarren has the right make up someone that will rise to the challenge and get better under pressure and competition. Kaaya had no competition and would’ve folded if he had to go up against this group of QBs against our defense for a starting spot.
the qb competition is underrated for what you just said. already having to beat out guys and be “on” will do wonders for Jarren. iron sharpens iron. Kaaya was given the keys to the car without any competition.

Advertisement
Kaaya got his stats staying in the game against scrub competition and throwing 3 yard completions every snap. People say Richt wasn’t a good fit for him but he scored his most career TDs in Richts offense, 27. It’s a reason 27 TDs was his highest season total in his cfb career... bc he choked against inferior competition just as much as he did against legit competition.

Youre absolutely clueless. That five game steak was against acc comp and a bowl game against a pretty good wvu. Dude put a 50 burger on the same Pitt team that looked like 86 bears with maweak at qb.

Remember, Kaaya was the victim of a horrible playcalling and a sieve offense of line. He had a lot of talent but was shellshocked. I remember seeing a tooth fly out when he got hit during the FSU game
What makes us think this OL won't be a sieve also?

Youre absolutely clueless. That five game steak was against acc comp and a bowl game against a pretty good wvu. Dude put a 50 burger on the same Pitt team that looked like 86 bears with maweak at qb.

LolThat West Virginia team was soft and we man handled them the entire game... easy victories, Kaaya only looked good when it was easy. Our defense carried that team... if we had to lean on Kaaya it was an automatic Loss.. I’m only saying what he proved while he was here.

Advertisement
Donovan McNabb wasn't a very polished passer in college. Syracuse ran a ton of option and McNabb was a more accomplished runner than passer most of his career. The older McNabb who led the Eagles to the superbowl was a totally different player. I remember thinking Philly was stupid for drafting him but he turned out to be a really good passer.

And sorry *** Rickety would still be here. I’ll gladly take last year’s abortion to get that corpse and his mongoloid leech son out of here.

I have no idea if they compare favorably or not, but I’d love to see Rosier’s 2017 numbers (including rushing numbers) compared to Kaaya’s 2016 numbers

aint that the truth, lol(the top part)

Advertisement
Back