Golden gave exclusive interview to Ferman...

Not making any staff changes after posting a losing season is indescribable. How can this possibly be accepted? How HOW HOW?

To make Staff Changes .. you actually have to have someone on deck willing to come.

Why would anyone come to coach for a lame Duck coach? He won't be here in 2016 no matter what.

He Wins? he's gone (Stock up and on the 1st train outta here.. hopefully Rutgers Tanks it)
He Loses? he's gone

I'm totally resigned to this as being fact.

JC

Advertisement
The pass rushers will be the most dynamic since Olivier Vernon left. "

LOL, Vernon had 1.5 sack his year with Golden in 2011. We only had 24 sacks that whole year, good for 63rd in the nation.

Golden wouldn't play Vernon, but was starting Chickillo; Dude can't even keep with his own favoritism BULLSHlT !

You know what stats matter Al, 6-7 and 4 losses in a row to end the season, 3 of those against horrible teams. I really hate this guy.

Advertisement
Everyday I root for his death.

I like how he is already bragging about 2016 being the year it comes together, more setting up excuses and lowering expectations. The "master plan"? Really? He's acting like this was a 6 year turnaround? Nobody is buying this bullshlt except a couple of low IQ, chinstrap clad wlqqers.

This guy is - and I'm not just using hyperbole - an actual, honest, piece of shlt of a human being. He is a scumbag of the highest order, a complete lowlife void of any morals or conscience.

At least Randy could plead ignorance. He was simply in over his head. This guy is just the worst of the worst, the sludge of society.

Stop... rooting for a mans death...you need a vacation my friend

I see why he recruits so well.

If you are objective ... He paints a legit picture for future success, and why his plan makes sense.

And if you really want to believe in him ... His words validate that support. Dude really is a talented salesman and promoter for the program.

Hate all y'all want on him, but it's the truth.

What is also the truth ... Is that his coaching ability, to date, is nowhere close to being on par with what he is selling. The results on the field speak for themselves.

So, I'll continue to root for him on the recruiting trail. Hope he stocks the cupboard for the next coach to come in, and wreck shop!

By 2016 ... We'll have all those program and facility upgrades, including a new coach ...

"They see a $350 million renovation to Sun Life Stadium."

Is it me, or is $350 million a new stadium? Who puts $350 million into a rental?

Is UM putting up $350M for that stadium renovation? Please tell me that isn't true....they can't be that stupid. That must be how much Ross is putting into it, not UM. At least I hope that is the case.

UM isn't putting up a dime. It's all Ross

Advertisement
Not making any staff changes after posting a losing season is indescribable. How can this possibly be accepted? How HOW HOW?

To make Staff Changes .. you actually have to have someone on deck willing to come.

Why would anyone come to coach for a lame Duck coach? He won't be here in 2016 no matter what.

He Wins? he's gone (Stock up and on the 1st train outta here.. hopefully Rutgers Tanks it)
He Loses? he's gone

JC

Are you 100% certain he won't be back in 2016?

Everyday I root for his death.

I like how he is already bragging about 2016 being the year it comes together, more setting up excuses and lowering expectations. The "master plan"? Really? He's acting like this was a 6 year turnaround? Nobody is buying this bullshlt except a couple of low IQ, chinstrap clad wlqqers.

This guy is - and I'm not just using hyperbole - an actual, honest, piece of shlt of a human being. He is a scumbag of the highest order, a complete lowlife void of any morals or conscience.

At least Randy could plead ignorance. He was simply in over his head. This guy is just the worst of the worst, the sludge of society.

Stop... rooting for a mans death...you need a vacation my friend
I root for the death of his career as a coach. I hope it dies sooner then later. This guy is so ******* stupid and stubborn. I cannot wait to watch him fail yet again. sucks we have to endure another year of his lame rah rah jo pa bull****.

He Loses? he's gone

JC

Are you 100% certain he won't be back in 2016?

IMO - Yes.

They only way he's will be if ACCCG appearance. Do you have a confidence that he'll get us there?....
Also - Do you think he won't get the **** out of dodge if the opportunity presents itself...

He's tanks - he's fired
Good Showing First Power 5 conf offer (Preferably Rutgers) He's gone.

If he takes us to the ACCCG and Wins - his Agent will have him in the NFL

JC

Won't even try to read it. Not going to do that to myself. He, like Miami's administration, thinks fans are stupid. The only stat that really matters is 6-7 in his fourth year with 10 draft-grade players. Pathetic.

**** that loser. I hope he dies soon. In the meantime, I'll be saving a lot of money by not renewing four seats in section 144 and not having to fly in for games. Golden won't be stealing any more of my money.

Advertisement
No staff changes.

Rigidity in defensive philosophy.

those 2 things have been his undoing. I think he has the POV that if he switches up his defensive philosophy, it's an acknowledgement of his (and dorito's) failures. The guy doesn't realize that it's okay to change your stripes a bit if you're a coach. SMH

Isn't it fascinating that no one can seem to get the guy to answer a ******* question about what specifically needs to be done and what he plans to do about it?

Somewhere Bill Clinton is reading an Al golden interview and saying to himself, "****, that al golden guy never answers a question directly."

It depends on what your definition of is, is?

Advertisement
Golden always disappoints. Therefore I am actually fearful he'll get 8 or 9 wins, and keeps his job (I'm hoping he get whatever it takes to fire his ***). With our BOT, this isn't even all that crazy, we just think it is, because we can't possibly imagine them being that dumb. But if we go based on what they have shown us, It probably would be a safer bet to put your money on Golden staying after next year.

I see why he recruits so well.

If you are objective ... He paints a legit picture for future success, and why his plan makes sense.

And if you really want to believe in him ... His words validate that support. Dude really is a talented salesman and promoter for the program.

Hate all y'all want on him, but it's the truth.

What is also the truth ... Is that his coaching ability, to date, is nowhere close to being on par with what he is selling. The results on the field speak for themselves.

So, I'll continue to root for him on the recruiting trail. Hope he stocks the cupboard for the next coach to come in, and wreck shop!

By 2016 ... We'll have all those program and facility upgrades, including a new coach ...

Great job proving how stupid and gullible Slurpers are.

Advertisement
Back