Golden gave exclusive interview to Ferman...

I'm amazed people pay for Cs, especially after the yahoo crap.

If that didn't make them dump that trash site, this should .

He's just a ***** to the University.

Advertisement
Ferman is a fluffer.

10 years in and Gorlden still sounds like he's a 2nd year head corch.

Last edited:
Fact: The cloud floated away after the 2012-2013 season. Golden's true class was 2014, not 2016. Golden said himself in 2013 that he feels free to recruit w/o one hand tied behind his back. Now all of a sudden his real class will be 2016?

Fact: The cloud caused mininum damage. We were docked only 9 ships in which we will have no problems with since 30% of Golden's classes haven't made it in anyway. In essence, there was no effect from the cloud.

Fact: USC sanctions were far worst than ours, yet not only have they won bowl games, they've continuously recruited in the top 10 for their classes. 1995 Miami's sanctions were far, FAR worst than this versions of the Canes, yet Butch Davis produced NFLU during his time here.

Fact: Golden has yet to address why he has blamed, wind, rain, nightfall, and clouds as to reasons why we have lost.

Fact: 0-4 against FSU

Fact: 28-22 overall record here at Miami.

Fact: 55-56 overall record as a head coach

Fact: 0-3 in bowl games

Fact: 15-23 in the months of November and December (money months)

Fact: 3-14 against top 25 opponents in his career (***although he beat those 3 teams that were in the top 25 at the time, none finished in the top 25 and their combined record finished at 18-20 for the season)

Fact: 16-16 in the ACC and 36-28 in conference play overall as a coach (this in arguarbly one of the worst divisions in the Power 5 conference, and in his previous tenure, one of the worst overall conferences in FBS)

Fact: The 14th ranked "total" defense is probably the most misleading stat a coach can give.
Subpoint 1: We were 63rd in 3rd down defensive efficiency
Subpoint 2: We were 51st in 4th down defensive efficiency
Subpoint 3: We were 44th in allowing the fewest 1st downs
Subpoint 4: We were 107th in penalty yards
Subpoint 5: We were tied for 82nd in passes intercepted
Subpoint 6: We were -1 on the year in the TO battle
Subpoint 7: We were 60th in redzone defense
Subpoint 8: We were tied for 68th in team sacks
Subpoint 9: We were 102nd in tackles for loss
Subpoint 10: We were 78th in T.O.P
Subpoint 11: We were 66th in Turnover Margin

You see, Golden can spin that we improved from the 90th ranked rushing defense to the 33rd ranked rushing defense in 2014 and that we have the 14th ranked total defense. However, like most stats guys, sometimes you have to peer deeper. Golden cherry picks a couple of stats when there's a plethora of stats that shows we did not progress at all. If we really progressed, our record would've been indicative of this and we clearly see it was not.

Ferman is a pu$$y and Golden is a liar, worthless human being and horrible coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's what you can expect from an interview like that. The thing that Golden continues to not do is explain his plan on how he is going to fix things. Focusing only on the positives and just saying "it's unacceptable" isn't good leadership. Someone as positive is Al isn't a bad thing through tough times, however if he is too positive to acknowledge the issues then we are in trouble, which we are.........
You're mistaking his inability to fix the problems he caused for positivity. He's not positive at all. He's the type of guy who goes into hiding when things aren't going well. Real upbeat positive guys don't do that.

He's trying to mind fck the masses into thinking what they see isn't reality. What you are seeing is mental illness in the form of him thinking he's smarter than the world and can con everyone into ignoring reality. This is not positivity.

No question he doesn't know how to fix it and am simply going off of Gary's words how positive Al came across in the interview. My original point is that all talks about the process and has never explained what the process is or what it is going to take to achieve that goal. It's all rah rah with zero substance

Not making any staff changes after posting a losing season is indescribable. How can this possibly be accepted? How HOW HOW?

To make Staff Changes .. you actually have to have someone on deck willing to come.

Why would anyone come to coach for a lame Duck coach? He won't be here in 2016 no matter what.

He Wins? he's gone (Stock up and on the 1st train outta here.. hopefully Rutgers Tanks it)
He Loses? he's gone

I'm totally resigned to this as being fact.

JC
Yeah that's what they said this past season.

No staff changes.

Rigidity in defensive philosophy.

those 2 things have been his undoing. I think he has the POV that if he switches up his defensive philosophy, it's an acknowledgement of his (and dorito's) failures. The guy doesn't realize that it's okay to change your stripes a bit if you're a coach. SMH

No matter what your addiction; Alcohol, drugs, food, gambling, ***, or whatever, the first step in correcting the problem is admitting to yourself that you have a problem. You are on point in that golden still doesnt realize he has a problem with his defense.

Every time his defense surrenders 70+ yards over 5 minutes of clock time and only gives up a field goal, that is viewed as a success by al golden. He simply cannot fix what he doesnt realize is broken.

Good times!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Amazingly, the offense is a bigger problem right now.

Wow, 1 out of the first 109 posts actually noticed the offensive problems this year. Yes, we had a freshman QB. I get that. But, among other things (turnovers etc.), our 3rd down conversion ratio has to be at the bottom of the list. Not helpful when your D-Line personnel are playing 30% more snaps than they should be. And on top of that, Golden refused to keep his foot on the pedal, when it came to the offense. As an example, if he stays offensively aggressive into the 4th quarter against halfassu, we might have won that game. Other than that, I hate to be the bearer of bad news for the Golden haters . . . Al isn't leaving - unless or until he decides to leave. You need to remember the incompetent administration at the U lied to Golden about the NCAA investigation and Al's agent took full advantage of that lie, of that I'm sure.

Advertisement
Amazingly, the offense is a bigger problem right now.

Wow, 1 out of the first 109 posts actually noticed the offensive problems this year. Yes, we had a freshman QB. I get that. But, among other things (turnovers etc.), our 3rd down conversion ratio has to be at the bottom of the list. Not helpful when your D-Line personnel are playing 30% more snaps than they should be. And on top of that, Golden refused to keep his foot on the pedal, when it came to the offense. As an example, if he stays offensively aggressive into the 4th quarter against halfassu, we might have won that game. Other than that, I hate to be the bearer of bad news for the Golden haters . . . Al isn't leaving - unless or until he decides to leave. You need to remember the incompetent administration at the U lied to Golden about the NCAA investigation and Al's agent took full advantage of that lie, of that I'm sure.
The worst unit on the team is the ST. Al Golden has earned every vitrol aimed at him. I have never seen worst ST at Miami, with so much speedy players. Smdh

Ferman was the same guy who had the exclusive story that Golden was gone to Penn State, something fishy about the whole thing.

Advertisement
I read this **** and it made me sick. It also created a bigger fear, one which many of us have already suspected. If Al Golden gets anything more than 7 wins next year, he will return. I've never been so depressed and disheartened about this team as I am now and I've lost hope that the change will be made anytime soon. I fear Golden may live out his contract as long as he continues with 8 win seasons and the occasional 9 wins. If you couldn't tell, I'm hurting inside.

Over at Canesport everyone is tripping over their ****s to thank GARY for the great interview. No follow up questions, no putting him on the spot no calling him out for his coach speak bull****.

That's how that pathetic site operates...thus the reason Sperman got the interview in the first place.

UM

Advertisement
Back