Golden gave exclusive interview to Ferman...

Sperman is the Larry King of sports interviewers. Didn't read it because I refuse to read anything either of those slimy pieces of snake **** have to say.

But UM is all about using that rat faced fck to spread their propaganda because they know he's too gutless to push any issues. He just gives these inept faqqots from UM a forum to spread their lies to the gullible canesbrofam chinstrappers.

I hope anyone even remotely associated with that interview, and I'm talking all the way down to the assh9leface at Radio Shack who sold the cheap recording equipment to Sperman, rots to death from the inside.

Advertisement
Not making any staff changes after posting a losing season is indescribable. How can this possibly be accepted? How HOW HOW?

To make Staff Changes .. you actually have to have someone on deck willing to come.

Why would anyone come to coach for a lame Duck coach? He won't be here in 2016 no matter what.

He Wins? he's gone (Stock up and on the 1st train outta here.. hopefully Rutgers Tanks it)
He Loses? he's gone

I'm totally resigned to this as being fact.

JC

Are you 100% certain he won't be back in 2016?

IMO - Yes.

They only way he's will be if ACCCG appearance. Do you have a confidence that he'll get us there?....
Also - Do you think he won't get the **** out of dodge if the opportunity presents itself...

He's tanks - he's fired
Good Showing First Power 5 conf offer (Preferably Rutgers) He's gone.

If he takes us to the ACCCG and Wins - his Agent will have him in the NFL

JC

At this point, I have no trust that this administration will do the right thing if they have another below average/average season and I just don't see how this team could be better this year after losing the likes of Duke, Flowers, Perryman, Dorsett, McDermott, Feliciano, Chick and Walford.

So the notion that some other school is coming in here to take him away seems far fetched also.

Al Golden would try to sell us all our own mail. I wish I could do ****** at my job and make millions of dollars while holding up my middle fingers to the crowd. That's essentially what he just did.

I see why he recruits so well.

If you are objective ... He paints a legit picture for future success, and why his plan makes sense.

And if you really want to believe in him ... His words validate that support. Dude really is a talented salesman and promoter for the program.

Hate all y'all want on him, but it's the truth.

What is also the truth ... Is that his coaching ability, to date, is nowhere close to being on par with what he is selling. The results on the field speak for themselves.

So, I'll continue to root for him on the recruiting trail. Hope he stocks the cupboard for the next coach to come in, and wreck shop!

By 2016 ... We'll have all those program and facility upgrades, including a new coach ...

Great job proving how stupid and gullible Slurpers are.

Not gullible or a slurper ... But I have the intellectual ability to be an objective reader. And if Golden sets the narrative, as he did in the linked interview, his position makes sense.

I disagree with his position, and bolded the text you obviously didn't read.

Great job proving you lack reading comprehension.

It's what you can expect from an interview like that. The thing that Golden continues to not do is explain his plan on how he is going to fix things. Focusing only on the positives and just saying "it's unacceptable" isn't good leadership. Someone as positive is Al isn't a bad thing through tough times, however if he is too positive to acknowledge the issues then we are in trouble, which we are.........

Advertisement
Have any of these reporters graduated from journalism school?

First question to Golden "coach if a poll was taken today in south Florida you do understand the result would be that you are the most hated person in south Florida sports?". Second question "how are you going to change that?".

I see why he recruits so well.

If you are objective ... He paints a legit picture for future success, and why his plan makes sense.

And if you really want to believe in him ... His words validate that support. Dude really is a talented salesman and promoter for the program.

Hate all y'all want on him, but it's the truth.

What is also the truth ... Is that his coaching ability, to date, is nowhere close to being on par with what he is selling. The results on the field speak for themselves.

So, I'll continue to root for him on the recruiting trail. Hope he stocks the cupboard for the next coach to come in, and wreck shop!

By 2016 ... We'll have all those program and facility upgrades, including a new coach ...

Great job proving how stupid and gullible Slurpers are.

Not gullible or a slurper ... But I have the intellectual ability to be an objective reader. And if Golden sets the narrative, as he did in the linked interview, his position makes sense.

I disagree with his position, and bolded the text you obviously didn't read.

Great job proving you lack reading comprehension.

You might think you're not gullible, but you **** sure are if you think anything he said makes sense.

The only way that **** would make sense is if you're gullible, stupid, a combination of the two, or completely ignorant to any of the actual facts. But if you know the facts, the **** he spews is nonsense.

It's what you can expect from an interview like that. The thing that Golden continues to not do is explain his plan on how he is going to fix things. Focusing only on the positives and just saying "it's unacceptable" isn't good leadership. Someone as positive is Al isn't a bad thing through tough times, however if he is too positive to acknowledge the issues then we are in trouble, which we are.........
You're mistaking his inability to fix the problems he caused for positivity. He's not positive at all. He's the type of guy who goes into hiding when things aren't going well. Real upbeat positive guys don't do that.

He's trying to mind fck the masses into thinking what they see isn't reality. What you are seeing is mental illness in the form of him thinking he's smarter than the world and can con everyone into ignoring reality. This is not positivity.

Advertisement
The Propoganda machine at North Koreal Gables keeps on churning. Guarantee they wrote the questions before hand for this joke of an interview. Golden is a snake, and so are the people running UM and the sthletic department. These ***gots can lie til they're red in the face but the fans, players, and recruits see through it. Well almost all the fans. There are still a few retards straggling around.

Not making any staff changes after posting a losing season is indescribable. How can this possibly be accepted? How HOW HOW?

To make Staff Changes .. you actually have to have someone on deck willing to come.

Why would anyone come to coach for a lame Duck coach? He won't be here in 2016 no matter what.

He Wins? he's gone (Stock up and on the 1st train outta here.. hopefully Rutgers Tanks it)
He Loses? he's gone

I'm totally resigned to this as being fact.

JC

Are you 100% certain he won't be back in 2016?

IMO - Yes.

They only way he's will be if ACCCG appearance. Do you have a confidence that he'll get us there?....
Also - Do you think he won't get the **** out of dodge if the opportunity presents itself...

He's tanks - he's fired
Good Showing First Power 5 conf offer (Preferably Rutgers) He's gone.

If he takes us to the ACCCG and Wins - his Agent will have him in the NFL

JC

At this point, I have no trust that this administration will do the right thing if they have another below average/average season and I just don't see how this team could be better this year after losing the likes of Duke, Flowers, Perryman, Dorsett, McDermott, Feliciano, Chick and Walford.

So the notion that some other school is coming in here to take him away seems far fetched also.

I also trust Al Golden's Agent to get him the **** out of here if anyone comes calling. He's as good as they come.
**** just look at why Golden isn't fired.

JC

Advertisement

That was an excellent read. The interview made my eyes bleed.

This is how our coach looks...
B1KI7rpIUAAUwg3.jpg

Advertisement
Do you think Ferman let Golden proof read it before releasing?

Just a guess, but I don't believe that golden would give an exclusive to anyone who "they" didn't prequalify as someone who will post only the positives.

Advertisement
Back