Golden gave exclusive interview to Ferman...

canesman

Junior
After all the rumors......

Basically all of Golden's infamous platitudes....does not appear to be plans to change anything.

We are stuck with the guy for at least another 10 months...end of story.

Advertisement
Do yourself a favor and don't read it. All coach speak bull****. Nothing worth reporting. Al isn't quitting and he still sucks.

Isn't it fascinating that no one can seem to get the guy to answer a ******* question about what specifically needs to be done and what he plans to do about it?

Somewhere Bill Clinton is reading an Al golden interview and saying to himself, "****, that al golden guy never answers a question directly."

Everyday I root for his death.

I like how he is already bragging about 2016 being the year it comes together, more setting up excuses and lowering expectations. The "master plan"? Really? He's acting like this was a 6 year turnaround? Nobody is buying this bullshlt except a couple of low IQ, chinstrap clad wlqqers.

This guy is - and I'm not just using hyperbole - an actual, honest, piece of shlt of a human being. He is a scumbag of the highest order, a complete lowlife void of any morals or conscience.

At least Randy could plead ignorance. He was simply in over his head. This guy is just the worst of the worst, the sludge of society.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My God this man actually believes his defense is amazing. Makes no mention that the offense plays so slow and that he drags the game out just to keep it close, which most of the time he fails to do. I dont think ive ever hated someone so much in my entire life

How can he get away with saying "18 months ago no one would touch this job" thats just a huge **** you to everyone

Everyday I root for his death.

I like how he is already bragging about 2016 being the year it comes together, more setting up excuses and lowering expectations. The "master plan"? Really? He's acting like this was a 6 year turnaround? Nobody is buying this bullshlt except a couple of low IQ, chinstrap clad wlqqers.

This guy is - and I'm not just using hyperbole - an actual, honest, piece of shlt of a human being. He is a scumbag of the highest order, a complete lowlife void of any morals or conscience.

At least Randy could plead ignorance. He was simply in over his head. This guy is just the worst of the worst, the sludge of society.

Deon Bush, Tracy Howard, Tyriq McCord; **** your senior year. 2016 is really the year.

I wonder how they feel about him saying 2016 is the year it comes together.

Advertisement
Over at Canesport everyone is tripping over their ****s to thank GARY for the great interview. No follow up questions, no putting him on the spot no calling him out for his coach speak bull****.

If I ever see Al Golden I will catch an assault charge at the very least. piece of ****, psu molestation crony

That interview was the biggest joke I've ever read from anyone associated with sports period. Hope his wife and kids get hit by a bus. IM SICK OF THIS ****.

The pass rushers will be the most dynamic since Olivier Vernon left. "

LOL, Vernon had 1.5 sack his year with Golden in 2011. We only had 24 sacks that whole year, good for 63rd in the nation.

Advertisement
Al Golden is a reincarnated Pimp......this ni99a can probably convince women to sleep with Magic Johnson without a condom

Advertisement
We all knew he would use that **** defensive ranking as a crutch.. I laughed when he said defensive recruits and their parents fall over when they see how much they have improved, more like they laugh that he thinks it's acceptable

Yes we're doomed. A defense that can't make one critical stop. He's touting stats that he said didn't matter. Kak sucka

Over at Canesport everyone is tripping over their ****s to thank GARY for the great interview. No follow up questions, no putting him on the spot no calling him out for his coach speak bull****.

Bro a ton of posters are destroying him to look at the replies the post have been Thanks and all that crap but not the replies

Advertisement
Back