Give Richt a pass in 2016. Yes or No

Advertisement
The only reason dudes are giving him a pass is because they know he's going to be here a long time, and they just can't bring themselves to accept we're going to continue underachieving as a program. So, for their own sanity, they need to blame it on Folden and the players.

Also, some are potatoes.

I don't think people realize that we went 8-4 during the regular season last year with almost NO COACHING. That schedule was a lot harder.

Richt is one loss away from matching that total. That is pathetic.

That OL and that QB was the same last year.

The defense is 100 times better this year.

We were worse than the ostensible 8-4 record last year. We were 5-1 in one possesion games and lost games by 38 and 58 points.

The only reason dudes are giving him a pass is because they know he's going to be here a long time, and they just can't bring themselves to accept we're going to continue underachieving as a program. So, for their own sanity, they need to blame it on Folden and the players.

Also, some are potatoes.

I don't think people realize that we went 8-4 during the regular season last year with almost NO COACHING. That schedule was a lot harder.

Richt is one loss away from matching that total. That is pathetic.

That OL and that QB was the same last year.

The defense is 100 times better this year.

We were worse than the ostensible 8-4 record last year. We were 5-1 in one possesion games and lost games by 38 and 58 points.

No, that was our record and against a harder schedule. We had almost no coaching and finished the regular season 8-4.

The offense is essentially the same talent wise, we're under performing in that category. Not sure why this is so difficult to understand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mark Richt will probably give up play calling duties next year. The thing about Richt is, I don't think he's loyal to a fault like Golden. Richt will make changes.

I predicted a loss to FSU, VT, & ND before the season anyway. This team can get hot down the stretch (like typical uga teams did.) but the coastal is over with.

I'm from ga and while there it took him forever to get rid of Mike Bobo his OC and Willie Martinez, his DC despite years of under performing. He only got rid of both because he was essentially forced to by the uga AD.

I'm not going to give up on him but I'm discouraged. We should be better on offense.

and Louisville should have been better on offense when they got Petrino.

But it took him 3 years to get his offense together.

There isnt an OC in the country worth a squirrel fart who could coach with Searels and Kaaya.

You couldnt name ONE!

MOST Ocs nowadays are bailed out by dual threat QBS.

We dont have that. Yall are delusional, man.
Who hired Searels? Twice.

Which of the guys playing right now did Searels recruit? I'll wait.

Keep waiting because that's a total non-starter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mark Richt will probably give up play calling duties next year. The thing about Richt is, I don't think he's loyal to a fault like Golden. Richt will make changes.

I predicted a loss to FSU, VT, & ND before the season anyway. This team can get hot down the stretch (like typical uga teams did.) but the coastal is over with.

I'm from ga and while there it took him forever to get rid of Mike Bobo his OC and Willie Martinez, his DC despite years of under performing. He only got rid of both because he was essentially forced to by the uga AD.

Bobo left to become HC at Colorado State. He wasn't fired.

And the "Richt held on to Martinez too long" legend isn't accurate. He was the DC from 2005 - 2009. The gripes about Martinez picked up steam in 2008, when the team finished below expectations after the great 2007 year. And in 2009, the gripes were louder because the team did worse. So, Richt gave the guy another season to fix what happened in 2008, and it didn't happen ... And Richt fired Martinez.

Its funny how UM fans act like Miami has ever won anything worth a conversation ever since we've been in the ACC, had Randy Shannon and Al Golden as our HC but somehow thinks y'all have the position to talk **** about Coach Richt and his resume as a HC??

He has won the SEC twice, won the SEC east several times... How many times has Miami won the Coastal before this year? I'll wait.

Brad Kaaya is making him and this entire team look bad, he is the Golden version of a fb player. The only thing I truly hate Richt for is that he didn't bench this bum in the beginning and now its a wasted season bc of it.

He definitely deserves a pass for this year but I'll be ready for a banner if his *** has Brad Kaaya anywhere near this fb team next year.

He has won the SEC twice, won the SEC east several times... How many times has Miami won the Coastal before this year? I'll wait.

I will when Potatoes think they're making a point but they just porst some atrocious chit like this above.

This is some of the best logic ever on this site.

Advertisement
Back