Give Richt a pass in 2016. Yes or No

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Just a simple answer. No other commentary necessary. Can anyone follow directions?

Yes

Last edited:
Advertisement
No. Coaches who got fired for underperforming at their last gig shouldnt get the benefit of the doubt. jmo.

I'm not going to give up on him but I'm discouraged. We should be better on offense.

Advertisement
Another do less with more coach. Get him the fvck out of Miami now.

I say yes and no. I would give him a pass if the offensive scheme and play calling weren't so basic, predictable, and ineffective. That's totally on him and Kaaya.

Advertisement
No pass given. ACCCG was the goal and once again a massive fail, just looks a little different this time.

A pass...no. 4 million a year should have a tremendous amount of accountability that goes along with it. BUT...he does deserve a chance. And that's how I'm viewing year 1. Year 2 better be redemption.

And I didn't read OP post before posting...so no, I can't follow directions if I didnt read them. Sorry OP. :-/

Advertisement
I'll never hold it against a guy in year 1 or 2. But by year 3 and 4 I'll be hyper critical and call for the banners.

No pass as OC. Slack given as HC unless he decides to keep calling plays then it would be "no pass" as HC too.

Advertisement
4 years at least to coach, home run hire with Diaz, but better fix the O quick.

A pass...no. 4 million a year should have a tremendous amount of accountability that goes along with it. BUT...he does deserve a chance. And that's how I'm viewing year 1. Year 2 better be redemption.

And I didn't read OP post before posting...so no, I can't follow directions if I didnt read them. Sorry OP. :-/

I'm pretty sure that's the definition of a pass

Advertisement
Back