Gionni Paul Gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And this is why people shouldn't worry about numbers.

I think the people who are worried about numbers are worried that after sanctions we may not be able to take everyone we want.

Possibly we only take 19 even if we could take 20-22 because of potential sanctions.

Advertisement
Kid really made strides last year after looking shell-shocked. Hopefully its nothing major just looking for another opportunity. Best of luck to him.

Next.

Advertisement
Gionni Paul

"Just to let everyone its not about playing time. I played a lot lasy year and made alot of plays."

Advertisement
Good luck Gionni. He is a Soph that never used his redshirt so he has to sit next year and has two years left.

Gionni Paul

"Just to let everyone its not about playing time. I played a lot lasy year and made alot of plays."

translation: I didn't keep up with the schoolwork and was borderline failing out, so I'm leaving before I get the heave-ho. IMO, of course.

A shame, I think he could have developed into a serviceable player. Being thrown to the fire like he was was rough on him, but he can play.

Gionni Paul

Not playing for the univ of miami next year.. I thank all of miami fans for there support and wish the hurricanes the best..

Like · · 17 minutes ago via mobile ·

****. Wish him the best.

He would have been a great 4th/5th LB, was developing nicely.

EJ needs to keep his head together or LB is going to be really inexperienced again. Perryman, Gaines/Kirby, Johnson. Armbrister, Cornelius, Terry, Blue, and then all the new comers.

Advertisement
Back