Gerald Willis wins Outland Trophy player of the month

Next time one of you lame simps says “_____ should leave early because he is who he is; he won’t get any bigger or faster as a senior” find a sturdy door handle and a strong belt.

Never got the mentality. If your best year you will ever have is your Junior year in College, you better stay and finish that degree. You probably aren't making an NFL team. People need to start valuing the degree a lot more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Okay, dork.

Alright, fanboy

1538771462781.png

Advertisement
Was that a thing before this month? I'm totally cool with them making up a monthly award because they couldn't wait until the end of the season to give Willis the outland, but I've never heard of this award before.
He will win it every month, then when the award is handed out they will give it to someone else.

Never got the mentality. If your best year you will ever have is your Junior year in College, you better stay and finish that degree. You probably aren't making an NFL team. People need to start valuing the degree a lot more.
Yeah if you are a guaranteed first rounder or a running back that's already taken a bunch of carries I get it but for almost anyone else I just cant believe not betting on your self to be better next season and grab your degree while you are at it.

Advertisement
This is one of those threads you bump that actually tells us which posters are actually plugged in & know what they’re talking about vs. those who, well, don’t.

Advertisement
Gerald Willis was in the convo for best DT in the country last season. His talent level didn’t suddenly decrease bc a bunch of clueless NFL scouts are drafting players with much less talent over him.

Advertisement
Back