Gerald Willis wins Outland Trophy player of the month

Advertisement
great that he is getting nationally recognized. if he has a big game vs fsu, his draft stock might sky rocket

before the season, I DM'ed him on Insta telling him the fanbase had his back.

The guy delivered.

Advertisement
great that he is getting nationally recognized. if he has a big game vs fsu, his draft stock might sky rocket
Saw on twitter recently that a draft analyst from The Draft Network had him rated as the 11th best player on his big board. I was stunned that he had him ranked above Wilkins from Clemson. I hope Willis continues to dominates. His story is a special one.

Advertisement
Job well done, G! Now I expect more " double teams, " so that should free up the rest of the DL and what not.

Advertisement
Well deserved! He's been a beast and if he keeps up his high level of play, he'll win an award or 2. He was my pick for break out player of the year! Just sayin'.

Advertisement
Possibly if he continues at this pace. Ive seen him skyrocketing up some draft boards. People will question his character cause of the past. But in todays NFL a DT that can penetrate like he can is a hot commodity.
He is certainly playing like a 1st round pick. I am sure he will get very positive reports from Richt and staff, as well. Seems like he really turned his life around. Great story, could be a role model for lots of kids.

Saw on twitter recently that a draft analyst from The Draft Network had him rated as the 11th best player on his big board. I was stunned that he had him ranked above Wilkins from Clemson. I hope Willis continues to dominates. His story is a special one.

Not surprised he’s the best DT in the country by far

5th year dudes like him playing like a man are why Bama has been so dominant.

Hopefully our d-lineman figure this out w/Norton/McIntosh as the cautionary tail.

Advertisement
Back