Gerald Willis back

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Willis was back at practice today for the first time in the spring. Has been recovering from a knee injury he suffered last season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
contract year for this guy. excited to see what he puts up on film. he's probably not gonna be a big numbers guy but the tape he will put up is going to be elite

This guy is such a beast. The epitome of an attacking 4-3, 3-tech DT.

He aint no Aaron Donald but his ability to slip in between blocks will get him paid!!

Advertisement
smh.. This is crazy man.. we might be 3 deep on the D-line. We got Willis, D. Jax, Harris who got a lot of exp. Moten is improving and has some exp, former 4 star.. We are hearing good things from Garvin and Bethel already and we have DJ and Ford on the way and both are play-ready size. I had not even mention JJ who had 7.5 sacks, Norton and RJ who scout are starting to pay attention to, both are great run stuffer, and Chad Thomas a former 5 Star who could very well explode this year and turn heads.

Let's Gooooo!!!!!!! This line is gonna b nasty! Cam Akers is gonna b on his *** the whole freakin game!!!!!!

Advertisement
need the defense to score some this season. this line has the potential to be the deepest and best in the country. can't wait.

Gerald Willis doesn't have on his knee brace so that's definitely good news

Advertisement
If I hear one more thing about Derwin James being this beastmaster, first-team All-World defensive demigod I'm gonna vomit.

F' him. We are gonna kill them this year.

smh.. This is crazy man.. we might be 3 deep on the D-line. We got Willis, D. Jax, Harris who got a lot of exp. Moten is improving and has some exp, former 4 star.. We are hearing good things from Garvin and Bethel already and we have DJ and Ford on the way and both are play-ready size. I had not even mention JJ who had 7.5 sacks, Norton and RJ who scout are starting to pay attention to, both are great run stuffer, and Chad Thomas a former 5 Star who could very well explode this year and turn heads.

Almost makes one forget the multiple years where we either had no d-line at all and/or it was rendered completely impotent by the skeem. Almost.

Yeahhhh, I'm liking the way this feels better.

1.5 career sacks

I like the guy but he better tighten up or these freshmans are going to snatch his chain.

Advertisement
Back