Gerald Willis back

Advertisement
1.5 career sacks

I like the guy but he better tighten up or these freshmans are going to snatch his chain.

you know better than this Rok. Stats don't tell the story. Film doesn't lie. Don't be a typical message board nerd.

1.5 career sacks

I like the guy but he better tighten up or these freshmans are going to snatch his chain.

Nearly 7 tfl while being the backup tackle playing in about 8 games in a season that he wasn't completely healthy. Gerald Willis makes an impact when he's in the game and is disruptive

I like him as a player. Thought it was a big blow when he got hurt against FSU.

Still, we have some younger guys like Garvin, Bethel, Johnson, Ford who could challenge Willis, Harris, D. Jackson, Molten.

Still, we have some younger guys like Garvin, Bethel, Johnson, Ford who could challenge Willis, Harris, D. Jackson, Molten.

Willis is the best disruptive dt we got, it's just that McIntosh and norton are more discipline on the field and play under control.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Willis is the most disruptive dt we got, it's just that McIntosh and norton are more discipline on the field and play under control more

Come on man...Willis is the most disruptive guy?

Willis is the most disruptive dt we got, it's just that McIntosh and norton are more discipline on the field and play under control more

lol

I see brocks post be downvoted like 7 times lol n i laugh then i add to it just because everyone else did even when he didnt even write anything bad its just too funny

Advertisement
Contract year. If he can stay on the team without his warden Dobard around and keep those knees from betraying him I expect some serious disruption from him.

1.5 career sacks

Mcintosh and norton played 13 games last year and had 2 sacks a piece. Willis was a backup and played less games and had 1.5. That stat doesnt really work in your favor.

If you actually knew what you were looking at you would know what I'm talking about but continue

Advertisement
1.5 career sacks

Mcintosh and norton played 13 games last year and had 2 sacks a piece. Willis was a backup and played less games and had 1.5. That stat doesnt really work in your favor.

1.5 career sacks doesn't work in my favor?

I never said that he stinks but he's not a special player or what we hoped he would be based off what we saw last season.

If you actually knew what you were looking at you would know what I'm talking about but continue

Brock has a keener sense for football than anyone else on the board. It's time you fools stop questioning him and begin praising his intelligence. Every post of his should be followed by a celebration of praise, just to make sure he knows he's appreciated and we don't lose him.

Gerald Willis is a 1st round talent.... it would be a perfect world if he stayed if RJ McIntosh decided to leave or vice versa.

Advertisement

Brock has a keener sense for football than anyone else on the board. It's time you fools stop questioning him and begin praising his intelligence. Every post of his should be followed by a celebration of praise, just to make sure he knows he's appreciated and we don't lose him.

I'm going to officially decommit from canesinsight real soon.Got to feed the fam

I'm going to officially decommit from canesinsight real soon.Got to feed the fam
Thank Christ.

Advertisement
Back