Georgia Tech’s RB Dedrick Mills dismissed from team

Advertisement
He was very good. True freshman I think and a tough between the tackles back, they're gonna miss him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good news. Thanks, OP.

**** shame our 3rd string RB and backup TE's arent more battle tested, otherwise id say we have a shot at that coastal crown this year. & i dont even wanna think about what would happen if our 2 deep at DT all got hurt.

oh well. next year!

Advertisement
Good news. Thanks, OP.

**** shame our 3rd string RB and backup TE's arent more battle tested, otherwise id say we have a shot at that coastal crown this year. & i dont even wanna think about what would happen if our 2 deep at DT all got hurt.

oh well. next year!

What if we lose all our best players? It could really hurt our team.

Good news. Thanks, OP.

oh well. next year!

Just so I'm sure I'm getting this...you're saying that we don't have a shot at the coastal. Because our backup TE isn't tested? Not bad, just hasn't been tested. Oh, and our 3rd string RB probably isn't that great. That about right?

I don't like this, because whenever GT has no expectations they manage to win the ACC. I want them to be so hyped up they got 1-11.

**** GT

Advertisement
GT had a lot of success against us last year on the outside. I remember Diaz played with a different formation that game.

Good news. Thanks, OP.

oh well. next year!

Just so I'm sure I'm getting this...you're saying that we don't have a shot at the coastal. Because our backup TE isn't tested? Not bad, just hasn't been tested. Oh, and our 3rd string RB probably isn't that great. That about right?

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/feldman-um-alum-hyping/120989/2

Advertisement
Back