Georgia Tech’s RB Dedrick Mills dismissed from team

Advertisement

It continues to baffle me in an era where athletes get more chances than others kids and you know the staff has warned him multiple times to act right long before dismissing him. I talk to young, middle and older aged brothers and no one can give me a logical and reasonable explanation why young AA males insist on phucking up professional opportunities. I mean many don't, but even with intimate knowledge of the outcome, far too many won't do the right thing. I digress, but it gives credence to too many stereotypes and assumptions about us.

Sometimes your ego gets in the way. Doesn't help when you are treated special and different all your life.

edit: Like you said, its only a few that do this. So with the sample size they may have always done this regardless of how they were brought up.

Advertisement
Be a great goalline back... can anyone confirm this

Attachments

• 6298.jpeg
    6298.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 518
Would be a pointless addition considering the talent we have at running back. But.... if he’s fine with running on 3rd and short or goaline I guess It would be an okay take

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not buying this until I hear something official. This is the only offer he has officially commented on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back