• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Georgia Tech’s RB Dedrick Mills dismissed from team

Sully

Recruit
He was very good. True freshman I think and a tough between the tackles back, they're gonna miss him.

Loose Cannon

Junior

DerekDohrman

Senior
Good news. Thanks, OP.

damn shame our 3rd string RB and backup TE's arent more battle tested, otherwise id say we have a shot at that coastal crown this year. & i dont even wanna think about what would happen if our 2 deep at DT all got hurt.

oh well. next year!

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Good news. Thanks, OP.

damn shame our 3rd string RB and backup TE's arent more battle tested, otherwise id say we have a shot at that coastal crown this year. & i dont even wanna think about what would happen if our 2 deep at DT all got hurt.

oh well. next year!

What if we lose all our best players? It could really hurt our team.

kryptonite

AARP
Good news. Thanks, OP.

oh well. next year!

Just so I'm sure I'm getting this...you're saying that we don't have a shot at the coastal. Because our backup TE isn't tested? Not bad, just hasn't been tested. Oh, and our 3rd string RB probably isn't that great. That about right?

Dilber

Freshman
I don't like this, because whenever GT has no expectations they manage to win the ACC. I want them to be so hyped up they got 1-11.

**** GT

AllAboutDaU

Freshman
GT had a lot of success against us last year on the outside. I remember Diaz played with a different formation that game.

DerekDohrman

Senior
Good news. Thanks, OP.

oh well. next year!

Just so I'm sure I'm getting this...you're saying that we don't have a shot at the coastal. Because our backup TE isn't tested? Not bad, just hasn't been tested. Oh, and our 3rd string RB probably isn't that great. That about right?

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/feldman-um-alum-hyping/120989/2