Georgia Tech’s RB Dedrick Mills dismissed from team

Good news. Thanks, OP.

**** shame our 3rd string RB and backup TE's arent more battle tested, otherwise id say we have a shot at that coastal crown this year. & i dont even wanna think about what would happen if our 2 deep at DT all got hurt.

oh well. next year!

Just so I'm sure I'm getting this...you're saying that we don't have a shot at the coastal. Because our backup TE isn't tested? Not bad, just hasn't been tested. Oh, and our 3rd string RB probably isn't that great. That about right?

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/feldman-um-alum-hyping/120989/2

I don't know what that means, so I'll just assume that you're doubling down on the idea that a backup TE and backup to the backup RB are going to keep us out of contention in the coastal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Considering Tech doesn't subscribe to the rampant hypocrisy of the 'student athlete' to the degree that lots of other power-5 schools do, and would have the cojones to discipline their players, I want to give them props...

...but then I remember that their offense is predicated and built around diving at players knees, and I say f--k 'em.

We were gonna beat them with or without him

Don't know why people get spooked concerning GT. Even Golden had a winning record against these guys despite his linebackers lining up 10 yards from the line of scrimmage.

Advertisement

It continues to baffle me in an era where athletes get more chances than others kids and you know the staff has warned him multiple times to act right long before dismissing him. I talk to young, middle and older aged brothers and no one can give me a logical and reasonable explanation why young AA males insist on phucking up professional opportunities. I mean many don't, but even with intimate knowledge of the outcome, far too many won't do the right thing. I digress, but it gives credence to too many stereotypes and assumptions about us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a loss for the ACC in that Tech won't be as competitive without him. It was his 3rd strike. Waiting to hear Lane Kiffin giving him a call tonight

Canes shouldn't be scared whether he stayed or got booted.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back