Georgia Tech’s RB Dedrick Mills dismissed from team

Advertisement
He'll be the guy running it right down our throat up until Justin Thomas developed fumblitis and we pulled away.
That's what worries me about Manny, when that starts happening he don't know how to stop it. BYU did that to him with no passing attack what so ever. He had much better athletes but had no idea what to do, I fear he is still the same. Once Randolph Shannon lost all those all Americans he was exposed as well, they remind me of each other alot

That's what worries me about Manny, when that starts happening he don't know how to stop it. BYU did that to him with no passing attack what so ever. He had much better athletes but had no idea what to do, I fear he is still the same. Once Randolph Shannon lost all those all Americans he was exposed as well, they remind me of each other alot

Manny actually did a great job adjusting vs GT. They killed us on the outside pitch in the 1st quarter. We adjusted, and they did basically nothing on offense the rest of the game. They got a FG and returned an onside kick.

Did you actually watch the game?

GT is one dimensional, we should have absolutely no problem shutting them down. I want to see Manny actually outcoach somebody

Advertisement
Back