Gattis to Ga Tech???

Advertisement
Please, please, please football gods, don't let this happen. Good things do rarely come our way that I don't know how I'd go on losing our newly minted Broyles award winning hot shot offensive coordinator. We got this **** hurricane bearing down on us, we need a break, but not a break from our exciting new coordinator.

Advertisement
GTech consider themselves blue bloods in academics. Not a chance they would hire Deion.
I couldn't even get their athletic department alumni donors to have a meeting for me to explain how NIL works because they felt it was beneath their standing to entice anyone to Tech using money.
Tech is the ACC equivalent of Vanderbilt and they are satisfied with that. They want to be competitive but their image as an institution is preeminent and Deion does not provide that image.
Then they're severely delusional. Great school but pretty one dimensional. A true "academic blue blood" isn't ever remotely sitting in the #44 spot in rankings like USNWR- even as flawed as it might be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Al Golden returning to the ACC Coastal and beating our asses with a less talented GT team is probably one of the few things that could get me to consider quitting this hobby.
Jesus. I didn't even consider that. I'd probably finally be right there with you. Would probably just take up spelunking or go-kart racing on Saturdays. Maybe learn Farsi or something because this fandom would probably be untenable.

Al Golden returning to the ACC Coastal and beating our asses with a less talented GT team is probably one of the few things that could get me to consider quitting this hobby.
Golden-Al-1987-1987-Red-Bank-Catholic-School-Yearbook-Coach-Al-Golden-268x394-jpg.jpg

Advertisement
Then they're severely delusional. Great school but pretty one dimensional. A true "academic blue blood" isn't ever remotely sitting in the #44 spot in rankings like USNWR- even as flawed as it might be.
I wouldn't look at that number.

GT is a STEM school and they are very highly ranked for that.

Once you weed through all of the liberal arts schools, they are in the top 5 in many programs including #4 for Engineering, #2 for Biomedical, #1 for Aerospace etc.

Advertisement
Back