Official Gattis Fired!!

the info revealed about what occurred at Bama obviously was known in the coaching community and to Mario. this confirms Mario's level of desperation (to use a word) and how Mario had struck out with more viable/acceptable candidates, that he had to hire a person with such bad judgment/poor character, something that betrays what Mario preaches.

This, 100%. Regardless of what happened here, this entire ****show is all on Mario. Always has been.

Advertisement
So buddy was smashing students at Bama (and trying to smash recruits' moms), went to Michigan and was smashing recruits and/or current players' moms, then came down here and in less than a year, got caught with multiple broads and/or employees of the school?

I said about 50 times on this board throughout the season that there is absolutely no way we practice offense. And it makes sense. How is this dude working on any sort of a gameplan when his game and plan is to run through as many chicks behind his wife's back as humanly possible lmaoooooo

I am violently caucasian, so help your boy out here. K's? Sorority girls, I assume?
Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

Yep. Obviously, Gattis sold himself well during his interview.

And...NOW...people can figure out why I've been pounding the table for Alonzo. That guy made a career out of crisscrossing this great country, talking to college coaching staffs, and getting the lowdown on everything and everyone.

I wish to God that Alonzo had been hired a few months earlier. Because I can very well imagine a quiet conversation between Alonzo and Dan that would have involved the words "no ******* way".
i get it, but mario has to be connected with his peers and the Bama info should have been at this disposal as well as the Michigan info.

Advertisement
So buddy was smashing students at Bama (and trying to smash recruits' moms), went to Michigan and was smashing recruits and/or current players' moms, then came down here and in less than a year, got caught with multiple broads and/or employees of the school?

I said about 50 times on this board throughout the season that there is absolutely no way we practice offense. And it makes sense. How is this dude working on any sort of a gameplan when his game and plan is to run through as many chicks behind his wife's back as humanly possible lmaoooooo

is he married?

i get it, but mario has to be connected with his peers and the Bama info should have been at this disposal as well as the Michigan info.

Agreed. Mario got really lucky at Alabama/Oregon to be surrounded and asssisted by great staff. We just had some bad timing with Dan being hired and Alonzo not being on board yet.

NOT an excuse, just a reflection of how crazy **** was a year ago, and how much better it can be with a full staff.

But we have to be honest, I don't think Mario is quite as schmoozy as some other coaches are. He's really going to need Alonzo running point for him.

Advertisement
Yep. Obviously, Gattis sold himself well during his interview.

And...NOW...people can figure out why I've been pounding the table for Alonzo. That guy made a career out of crisscrossing this great country, talking to college coaching staffs, and getting the lowdown on everything and everyone.

I wish to God that Alonzo had been hired a few months earlier. Because I can very well imagine a quiet conversation between Alonzo and Dan that would have involved the words "no ******* way".
Yeah. I know MISTER Alonzo won’t let that happen ever again. I make sure I call him mister everytime Im around him he commands respect lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back