Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
The speed of news here is great, but now the news is out.. it would be nice to get some idea of why this happened, or the best speculation of why it happened the way it did. I know it needs to be vague or whatever, but would be nice if the info is available.

@DualThreat what was your last post again?
I’m happy to eat crow when I said nobody has a clue what’s going on now that he’s fired. My apologies.

Can you elaborate on what the for cause issue was? Is there some NDA the parties signed? Lawsuit pending? Will the real reason this took so long ever be unearthed? Canes fans would love to know the details behind why our skill position recruiting was sabotaged this off-season.

Advertisement
I’m happy to eat crow when I said nobody has a clue what’s going on now that he’s fired. My apologies.

Can you elaborate on what the for cause issue was? Is there some NDA the parties signed? Lawsuit pending? Will the real reason this took so long ever be unearthed? Canes fans would love to know the details behind why our skill position recruiting was sabotaged this off-season.
No need to eat crow , I’m just messing with ya. I can almost guarantee you the issues will be out eventually. It’s already popping up some places. I just don’t want to be the guy. It’ll make sense, especially with the hints I’ve given.

Last edited:
@DualThreat what was your last post again?
Well Done Pat On The Back GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

Advertisement
Advertisement
Italian or Argentine markets
We got it in NJ, imported or there’s a company called Licini Bros who makes one in NJ.

If you need more Italian Imports Piccolo’s in Ridgefield NJ ships across country

Advertisement
a
No need to eat crow , I’m just messing with ya. I can almost guarantee you the issues will be out eventually. It’s already popping up some places. I just don’t want to be the guy. It’ll make sense, especially with the hints I’ve given.

Gattis took Sebastian the Ibis to a steak dinner and never called him back didn’t he. ************.

Possibly a reason why he hired Gattis?
That doesn’t make sense though. Not saying you’re saying it or believe it. But Kevin Smith, Charlie Strong, and Addae… not to mention the countless off the field coaches who are black. McClendon followed him to UM, until he went home to UGA.

People just make crap up because they fear what Mario can accomplish here.

Advertisement
Back