Official Gattis Fired!!

Ay..... I don't ******* believe it ....

Lol.....

Have at it fellas

Hugging Reaction GIF

Advertisement
That doesn’t make sense though. Not saying you’re saying it or believe it. But Kevin Smith, Charlie Strong, and Addae… not to mention the countless off the field coaches who are black. McClendon followed him to UM, until he went home to UGA.

People just make crap up because they fear what Mario can accomplish here.

Crazy people say crazy things.

d7f.gif

Advertisement
Why would you rather have Tee Martin?

Why would I rather have Tee Martin over James Coley? Coley is a top recruiter with local ties. Tee is just as good, or better as a recruiter but has more national relationships. I'd also take Tee's OC/Play calling resume over Coley...which matters when its time for coaching input and game planning. I'd take Coley's opening drive scripts over Tee's though I guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look at uga monken has no ties and doesn’t run the same offense as anybody on the offensive staff. Riley at clemson, yurcich at psu, Wilson at osu even tho he just left, Dillingham, johns at duke. I get what y’all are saying but usually when a staff is already in place there is no room to add others
Now this we can meet in the middle on. If you have a full staff and need an oc I get. If I remember correctly Monken was fired in Cleveland and Uga offered.

I’m speaking more on new staffs or building a new staff. Monken also had to tweak his offense more to fit what Smart wanted. So I’m sure he was learning as much as he was teaching.

It worked , he rehabbed his career and looks to be headed back to the league.

Lastly if a OC goes to work for an offensive HC he tends to tweak to what the coach runs. Kevin Wilson being an example.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back