Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
@Heart of The Playmaker - I respectfully disagree. I think the new OC will be in place to install his offense well before the spring game. Miami needs to make a statement in the spring game with the offense as there will be many new targets in the portal at that time. Who knows, maybe that is when we find our outside WR1 to pair with X in the slot.
I was being sarcastic lol....but this should've been done over 3 weeks ago

Remember last season when Mario was called a racist who can't get along with black coaches because of a baseless rumor?
That doesn’t make sense though. Not saying you’re saying it or believe it. But Kevin Smith, Charlie Strong, and Addae… not to mention the countless off the field coaches who are black. McClendon followed him to UM, until he went home to UGA.

People just make crap up because they fear what Mario can accomplish here.

It was a rumor, promoted by the worst “look at me“ porster that keeps getting unbanned on this site. That alone should’ve gotten him a permanent ban.

I was being sarcastic lol....but this should've been done over 3 weeks ago
I fundamentally agree; however, whether it was done 3 weeks ago or today, it changes nothing. For several reasons, the university took the high road and attempted him to leave on his own. It didn’t work out that way. Miami prepared for this and Mario was moving behind the scene.

I fundamentally agree; however, whether it was done 3 weeks ago or today, it changes nothing. For several reasons, the university took the high road and attempted him to leave on his own. It didn’t work out that way. Miami prepared for this and Mario was moving behind the scene.

3 weeks ago there was still the potential for portal targets before spring and HS targets…

Advertisement
Let's hope that Mario is...based on some of his decisions last season, my confidence is not high.
Make no mistake about it....Mario was an incredible disaster last season...anyone who thinks differently is delusional or just doesn't want to admit it

Advertisement
I just hope Mario was alerted to or saw that “D” grade he got and is striving to bring that grade up to at least a C+/B-…

We have a strange subset of mopes who like to do this passive-aggressive schtick...and then they wonder why they end up in Purgatory...
I love when they wake up in there like they’re Rip Van Winkle and “why am I here???” post or send in a Report like they didn’t do anything and have no clue why I sent them there.

We have a staff of guys that are supposed to be recruiters.

Our OC needs to be the QB coach so he only has to recruit 1 kid a year. I want a nerd who calls a prolific offense. QB recruiting is a crapshoot anyway
Mario can recruit the QB's Mullen can coach them up. All Mullen has to do is point to which one he wants and let Mario go get em. Like a kid in a candy store.

Advertisement
3 weeks ago there was still the potential for portal targets before spring and HS targets…
We didn’t lose anyone from the portal because of this situation. It hurt more with a recruit or two but like I said, Mario hands were tide. In the grand scheme of things, this hurt the fans more than anything and who cares about that.

As stupid as thinking Cormani was coming? What a birdbrain.
Porst less Boebert
93A51E31-0B47-4F2E-AAB8-2AB914473990.jpeg

We didn’t lose anyone from the portal because of this situation. It hurt more with a recruit or two but like I said, Mario hands were tide. In the grand scheme of things, this hurt the fans more than anything and who cares about that.
If his hands were tied then that’s what it is as it relates to him. It may have cost us a WR depending on whether he had a replacement OC that would make the difference. Did this delay cost us any OC’s Mario may have wanted?

Advertisement
I don’t think it’s been posted and it’s been forgotten but Tee Martin’s kid committed to us for baseball. Just sayin…

Advertisement
Back