Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
Everyone wants to know how someone who is such an ******* like Gattis fooled Mario. Me? I just want to know how he keeps getting laid
Jean-Shepherd-Option4.jpg

He won a major award.

Advertisement
**** we should have given him an award if he tried to go there…. then fired his no play calling ***!

What took so long is they were having him tested to see if he was certifiably nuts and were waiting on the results to come back…

Advertisement
David Lake on his Pod said he heard Mullen turned down Bama OC job cause he wanted to relax and wait a year or 2.. So he didn’t think he would come here if he turned down Bama..

Maybe this the job he wants 🤷🏾‍♂️ lol

Third time's the charm?

I hope not. He's a talented coach, but a troubling personality. Not sure we should attempt that type of trait back-to-back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like I said, it was a complete ******* disaster. And all of it is 100% on Mario.
Yeah I don't like that especially with it being rumored that we were striking out on previous candidates (Candle, Lewis, Golesh, Rees, etc) and another narrative about MC that I won't mention here.

I’m finding it pretty sad that our biggest celebrations come from coaches being fired. Getting beyond embarrassing
Wait until you get to the asst. Ath director/offensive analyst and recruiting coordinator being fired to make you happy, that's when you know you've reached bottom and you can't get back.

Advertisement
Back