Official Gattis Fired!!

Everything I've heard and read said Gattis was such a douche that nobody in the building really liked him. So it makes me wonder what Gattis' guys would've been like if he had brought in his own people.

This is the link that moves this thread in and out of rabbit holes and negativity…. how the **** did such an ******* pass the Mario rigorous interview process…

Advertisement
This is the link that moves this thread in and out of rabbit holes and negativity…. how the **** did such an ******* pass the Mario rigorous interview process…

The answer has been given multiple times.

Mario's "rigorous interview process" has always been focused on whether a coach can teach concepts. It is NOT about "coaching chemistry".

In Hollywood movies, particularly love stories, they bring teams of actors and actresses back for "chemistry tests". Not every movie is "get the best actor and the best actress".

Mario's "long rigorous interview process" has never involved putting "prospective OC X" into the same room with other coaches to see how they interact.

So... if everyone knew that Gattis was a huge douche, how the **** did Mario hire him. Mario does not seem like the type to put up with that. Gattis must be an amazing liar if he made it out of an interview with Mario and got hired lol. Don't get me wrong, I like Mario, but wtf.

Advertisement
No way we’re hiring Arroyo as the OC like being speculated. At best he will be our QB coach.

Mario has to know this will be the hire to make or break him….especially in recruiting.

Advertisement
“ Chooses “ or hires? An oc will say “I want my wr coach and some
of my off field guys” . The HC will then hire them especially if they want the OC. I mean why would a defensive coach or a coach like Mario pick a bunch of guys that have nothing in common philosophically to teach said Oc’s scheme? Justice , Likens , Lashlee and multiple qc guys were all on the same page.
season 5 episode 9 GIF by Workaholics

I’m going to need a chart. These 4 categories and let’s just throw in points per game for **** and giggles. But add Dorsey, Arroyo, Coley, and UNC games vs Manny (using Mack Browns wife as the answer). Actually add Josh Gattis…he’s available(he won the Broyles and nailed a recruits mom)
If we’re bringing Mack into this then we can add 1st in prison rape for what he did to Manny on the field

So... if everyone knew that Gattis was a huge douche, how the **** did Mario hire him. Mario does not seem like the type to put up with that. Gattis must be an amazing liar if he made it out of an interview with Mario and got hired lol. Don't get me wrong, I like Mario, but wtf.
There’s no defending the hire. Gattis had a rep before he came here. He leaves everywhere on bad terms.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back