Official Gattis Fired!!

really bad

unimaginative was the biggest issue. never seen a more predictable offense in my life

he may do well in college but NFL was way over his head

I will say that was before he spent time with the bills and in the nfl, so maybe he's a changed man and maybe he learned how to be successful since, but if he gets the job it won't be based on performance or resume because he failed in Carolina
He worked under Dorsey.

Advertisement
Lol; u do realize we were the first P5 to give Coley a shot to be OC here, right? He had the title of OC at FSU, but Jimbo called the plays.

-2013: O (48th) Scoring (33rd)
-2014: O (44th) Scoring (59th)
-2015: O (68th) Scoring (71st)

He got another shot at UGA to be an OC in 2019, & was fired immediately b/c their offense struggled mightily.

I don’t want Coley no where near calling plays, again. WR Coach? Sure, since he can recruit, but that’s about it.
you can repeated this four hundred times and delusional porsters will suggest his name again and again and again.

Advertisement
Sounds like Glenwood Park Ave

We were visiting my family for Christmas that year. They live off West 8th. We were supposed to leave to drive back to Michigan on the 26th and decided to pack up Christmas Eve night and left first thing Christmas morning when it started getting bad.
Haha yep it was a few different names 505 GPA then changed to Perry Hwy when you hit millcreek I think

Even being used to getting a ****ton of snow that was extreme. I was looking out the window and told my wife at the time, im all done with this. Call the realtor.

I think the WR coach hire is just as important tbh.. Mario has got to nail both.

We can not keep letting these top WRs in South Florida leave.

Coley would be a slam dunk hire as WR because of this reason. Give him Co- what ever title he wants and pay.. him, Mario and Ruiz recruiting S.Fla would be disgusting.

Advertisement
I think the WR coach hire is just as important tbh.. Mario has got to nail both.

Coley would be a slam dunk hire as WR because of this reason. Give him Co- what ever title he wants and pay.. him, Mario and Ruiz recruiting S.Fla would be disgusting.
what makes Coley such a good WR coach? did he play WR?

Mario and Ruiz 👀

Advertisement

New OC is going to have much more say in hiring out the offensive staff

Advertisement
I respect your opinion as you’re entitled to it.

Just know if Mario ever decided to move him off-field, he would have another P5 job as an on-field coach within a week.
I guess my view on this is TE coach is where you stash a recruiter on offense (along with RB). WR is just too important in the modern game and our WRs have not reached their full potential. Even the 4 stars we have brought in. I would rather have a true WR coach than another recruiter there. Though if you get Coley and Field both recruiting and that can land the Innis, Jojo Smith, Trader of the world, that is a different discussion. I just don't see us ever cornering the SFL WR market like that.

Really I would be fine without Coley. I think Field has done a good job and should stay. My comment was more if Coley is absolutely joining, I would rather that setup than force him in at WR.

Advertisement
Back