Official Gattis Fired!!

Coley is right there.

Lol; u do realize we were the first P5 to give Coley a shot to be OC here, right? He had the title of OC at FSU, but Jimbo called the plays.

-2013: O (48th) Scoring (33rd)
-2014: O (44th) Scoring (59th)
-2015: O (68th) Scoring (71st)

He got another shot at UGA to be an OC in 2019, & was fired immediately b/c their offense struggled mightily.

I don’t want Coley no where near calling plays, again. WR Coach? Sure, since he can recruit, but that’s about it.

Advertisement
Good recruiters tend to have hot wives. It's all about being able to sell yourself to a hot chick. That said, plenty of intelligent coaches have similar spouses. Grading any guy on having a hot spouse is surface level analysis. Keep in mind, most hot women are annoying to deal with on a regular basis, so maybe the guy isn't as dedicated....
I just wanted people to enjoy some bikini pics.

Why do you choose to believe Barry Jacksoff?

91fc31a2-63ff-4142-abfe-bc99be7e679c_text.gif
because he's trying to get an early head start on porster award for 2023

Advertisement
He's referring to Michael's on East. Southeast corner of 41& Bahia Vista Road.

When you get to SRQ give me a DM and i'll let fill you in on the food scene. Or you can just walk main street and try them all for yourself. You can't really go wrong with any of them to be honest. Hillview area is another nice area for a food scene. Gulf Gate has been revamped and has some good food joints, not just the dive bar/cigarette smoke capital of SRQ anymore. Great seafood place east of 75 on University called Lucky Pelican

Back to Gattis being fired!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Been to the Lucky Pelican and Yoders (Love ShooFly Pie)...

Advertisement
Honest Question...what has Kliff K done since Houston/A&M? He has literally failed his way up the chain it seems. I know he had the year at A&M but he had Manziel. Kliff K and Sumlin seemed to have something working together but since then....anything of real substance?

Maybe the NFL experience has changed him?

Agreed!

Full disclosure, Field is my boy...both of us from the 561 and I know him personally. That said, lol at anyone thinking he's moving off-field. The man can recruit TE's and the kids in his room love playing for him. This stupidity needs to stop around here.
Yep. The people who bring him up as being expendable don’t truly know his work. He’s a major reason Travis Benjamin & Damien Berry ended up at Miami. His ties in South Florida run very deep.

I know you are just a fan, but would you want Coley at WR coach from what you know and have seen? Rely on the analysts to do the coaching?
Thanks for acknowledging I’m just a fan first and foremost lmao but I spent a lot of time around Aggie land and he’s not the worst WR coach but unless he’s bringing in the best south Florida has to offer every yeah you’re gonna need someone who can actually teach the finer points of the position. Again he’s not bad. But he not turning a diamond in the rough into a stud.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
you are so dumb.
He’s regurgitating bs from the same idiots saying UM wouldn’t fire him because the buyout was so huge. The next day he’s fired. Gary Ferman said the same thing and he would return as a wr coach lol. He’s still saying that right now as we speak on CS. “ He was relieved of OC duties , it doesn’t say fired “ lol. If you still pay attention to these clowns after the AD search / coaching search you like paying for lies. Ignorance is bliss. So yes , the poster you responded to is in fact “ dumb”

Last edited:
And moving him off field would allow him to go all in on that side. I think our TE play under him has been fine but not sure it is in line with the talent he has brought in. Granted some of that could have been from above (forcing Mallory to continue to be inline blocking). I am not saying to fire him at all, just to play to his incredible strength as a recruiter and evaluator.
I respect your opinion as you’re entitled to it.

Just know if Mario ever decided to move him off-field, he would have another P5 job as an on-field coach within a week.

Advertisement
Back