Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
IMG_9468.jpeg

Apparently all it takes is putting up a historically bad offense to be considered ready for a HC job.

View attachment 239324
Apparently all it takes is putting up a historically bad offense to be considered ready for a HC job.
Also tf is Dawson doing up there, I know I’m opportunistic abt him. But he hasn’t exactly been by himself a lot and been successful.

Now if he proves able to be the offensive leader here and be successful then it’s a different story.

Then again it’s On3, and they dumbasses put ******* Gattass on this list

Also tf is Dawson doing up there, I know I’m opportunistic abt him. But he hasn’t exactly been by himself a lot and been successful.

Now if he proves able to be the offensive leader here and be successful then it’s a different story.

Stupid to have Dawson (and Gattis on there). Dawson has never coordinated at a major program. His highest role was OC at Houston under Holgorsen.

I guess that's why he's here. He knows if he has a few good years here it'll set him up to get promoted.

Advertisement
Advertisement

It's actually CBS Sports, but yeah... seems a bit premature on Dawson and lol Gattis

Shannon Dawson, Miami offensive coordinator: A product of the Air Raid tree, Dawson has a chance to make a name for himself at Miami this season after four years on Dana Holgorsen's Houston staff. The Hurricanes regressed significantly on offense in coach Mario Cristobal's first season, which led to Josh Gattis' sudden departure and Dawson being tabbed as his replacement. For this change to yield results, Cristobal will need to relinquish control and allow Dawson to implement a system that calls for more passing than Cristobal historically prefers. With an elite quarterback like Tyler Van Dyke, it could be a smashing success. This is as much about Cristobal enabling his new hire to flourish as anything. If he's willing to let Dawson shine and the Hurricanes make significant progress, Dawson could immediately become a head coaching candidate.

Josh Gattis, Maryland offensive coordinator: Things went awry quickly at Miami for Gattis in his lone season as Hurricanes offensive coordinator. But how much of that was his fault, and how much of it was Cristobal seeking to put his own stamp on things? We're still talking about a former Broyles Award winner with experience under James Franklin (Vanderbilt and Penn State), Nick Saban (Alabama), Jim Harbaugh (Michigan), Cristobal (Miami) and now Mike Locksley (Maryland). There may be no coordinator in college football with a more impressive list of former bosses. His time with Maryland may qualify as an image rehabilitation stint, but the highlights of Gattis' resume still suggest he could be a Power Five head coach.

Josh Gattis, Maryland offensive coordinator: Things went awry quickly at Miami for Gattis in his lone season as Hurricanes offensive coordinator. But how much of that was his fault, and how much of it was Cristobal seeking to put his own stamp on things? We're still talking about a former Broyles Award winner with experience under James Franklin (Vanderbilt and Penn State), Nick Saban (Alabama), Jim Harbaugh (Michigan), Cristobal (Miami) and now Mike Locksley (Maryland). There may be no coordinator in college football with a more impressive list of former bosses. His time with Maryland may qualify as an image rehabilitation stint, but the highlights of Gattis' resume still suggest he could be a Power Five head coach.
It's almost like the author never watched a single Michigan game while he was their coordinator. The garbage offense he dragged out last year was the same garbage he ran at Michigan. Did Mario's preference for a power running scheme influence the hire? Yeah. Did he make Gattis run some type of offense that he wasn't running before? Absolutely not.

Advertisement
It's actually CBS Sports, but yeah... seems a bit premature on Dawson and lol Gattis

Shannon Dawson, Miami offensive coordinator: A product of the Air Raid tree, Dawson has a chance to make a name for himself at Miami this season after four years on Dana Holgorsen's Houston staff. The Hurricanes regressed significantly on offense in coach Mario Cristobal's first season, which led to Josh Gattis' sudden departure and Dawson being tabbed as his replacement. For this change to yield results, Cristobal will need to relinquish control and allow Dawson to implement a system that calls for more passing than Cristobal historically prefers. With an elite quarterback like Tyler Van Dyke, it could be a smashing success. This is as much about Cristobal enabling his new hire to flourish as anything. If he's willing to let Dawson shine and the Hurricanes make significant progress, Dawson could immediately become a head coaching candidate.

What highlights? Was it that he was so good at UMich, that Harbaugh had to hire someone else to be a **** play caller? Was it his dog**** "O"ffense at UMiami, you know...that got him fired? Maybe his "highlights" was banging some coeds, cause I **** sure ain't seen none on the field.
"highlights of Gattis' resume still suggest he could be a Power Five head coach."....
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Bruh stop

We need to think about this Josh Gattis hire by Maryland for just one second.

Gattis was fired for cause by Miami. He went to a school with 2 former OCs on staff. He's not calling the plays (this is widely known).

But somehow, he got Maryland to agree to an OC title to salvage his career path.

This guy must have serious blackmail on several head coaches, to keep failing upward (or maybe laterally at worst) through 5 different employers.

Stunning.

Advertisement
We need to think about this Josh Gattis hire by Maryland for just one second.

Gattis was fired for cause by Miami. He went to a school with 2 former OCs on staff. He's not calling the plays (this is widely known).

But somehow, he got Maryland to agree to an OC title to salvage his career path.

This guy must have serious blackmail on several head coaches, to keep failing upward (or maybe laterally at worst) through 5 different employers.

Stunning.
Many people just bull**** their way through life. Gatass seems like one of them.

They didn’t say where. Could be at Southern Doral Middle School

Media trying to sabotage Miami again. Pump the OC ego and he defies Mario all season long. Chess not checkers.

Advertisement
Back