Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
Took evidence with Graham in London on summer program. Absinthe later, I actually understood hearsay exemptions and pulled a bleary, pirate mode B+.... summer of 01. Remember plastic trashbagging all my clothes, a found skateboard, that book, and a bottle of moar real absinthe through heathrow before the 9/11 attacks and TSA....Great times! Loved Graham. Still have that godamned book in my master bedroom bookshelf.

I put together a flow-chart on the hearsay exceptions/exemptions as he taught them, and a few of my classmates figured out I had the class on lockdown. I ended up tutoring a couple of my 1L Section B classmates the night before the exam.

I finished the exam at least an hour early. Graham came up to me later and told me I was pretty close to getting the Book Award for his class (I'm not sure they awarded it for the London class, as so many people were taking it non-graded because they were from other universities.

No but jumping from him ******* a co-ed to him raping a co-ed by invoking Jameis Winston case is kind of insane.

I didn't intend to invoke Jameis Winston as a comparison to Gattis directly, but merely because of how the accuser/victim in that case got a settlement from the University itself for the Title IX violation (FSU's failure to investigate).

Sorry for any confusion.

Formally, rahm schnitznel is not written with a space.

Einige meiner Favoriten sind Zigeunerschnitzel, Senfbraten und nicht zu vergessen die Beilagen...Grumbeerkieschelscher oder vielleicht Pfifferling-Spätzle-Pfanne
Veilicht spargel schnitzel?

Advertisement
There is not a chance in **** that Scott Frost is getting this job after the gattis situation.
Mario is stubborn but isn’t that stupid
I totally agree…. If those rumors are true. There’s some cloudiness in his story tho. Don’t know whether all of his transgressions are true or not. But unless they turn a blind eye to the “rumors”, there’s no way he’ll be standing on our sideline come this fall.

Bring in Seth Littrell. The guy puts up points and can gear his O to the strengths of the team. Let Coley coach the QBs and be co-OC. He did a great job with Kaaya. Just wasn’t the best play called after opening script.

Bring in Seth Littrell. The guy puts up points and can gear his O to the strengths of the team. Let Coley coach the QBs and be co-OC. He did a great job with Kaaya. Just wasn’t the best play called after opening script.
This would be ideal.

he's been the HBC at North Texas for 7-8 years. you suggest he resign as HBC to be the OC at Miami?

Advertisement
he's been the HBC at North Texas for 7-8 years. you suggest he resign as HBC to be the OC at Miami?
He was fired. Tough part about exceeding expectations then being judged on the ceiling you broke through. They made a bad decision but may work for us if he is being considered.

Advertisement
Or since he was fired 2 months ago maybe we can skip the resign part.
he was a running back and never coached QBs or WRs, assuming he takes an OC job here, don't we need a WR coach AND a QB coach also? how would that work out given that we have only 2 coaching spots left?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back