Rumor Gattis Allegedly "Exposed" himself in front of UM custodian

Advertisement
Remember last year me saying he’d 100 percent be fired for cause and there was a reason it was dragging out so long? Yet I got trolled and laughed at by some because it didn’t happen immediately
Not gonna press you for specific times but if these allegations were early on in the seasons I wish we would have suspended him and just let Ponce lead the O and ultimately fire with cause gatt-***

Man, this dude Josh G….. I tell u what if we was scoring 50 points a game this might have been forgiven. But you can’t fire someone when he is in the middle of an official internal investigation. We were all ‘amped when Mario didn’t get rid of him after the last game.

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Women are in the locker room they’re trainers equipment managers refs reporters et+etc etc. don’t know if it was a degenerate move or not but what do these broads think they’re going to see ?

Advertisement
the fallout continues and the miami herald, the beacon of truth and objectivity, trying to burn my man Hudak.

The police chief of Coral Gables exchanged over a dozen text messages with a University of Miami football coach amid an investigation into allegations that the coach exposed himself to an employee on the school’s cleaning staff in 2022. The text messages, an unusually close exchange between a police chief and the suspect in a criminal matter, show Police Chief Ed Hudak arranging a private meeting with the coach, who was at the time the suspect in a “lewd and lascivious offense” case, according to a police report. The texts were revealed in a December report from the Baltimore Sun, which published an investigation into the coach, Joshua Gattis, who joined the University of Maryland football team as an offensive coordinator after he was fired from UM last year.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/lo...al-gables/article285690871.html#storylink=cpy

the fallout continues and the miami herald, the beacon of truth and objectivity, trying to burn my man Hudak.

The police chief of Coral Gables exchanged over a dozen text messages with a University of Miami football coach amid an investigation into allegations that the coach exposed himself to an employee on the school’s cleaning staff in 2022. The text messages, an unusually close exchange between a police chief and the suspect in a criminal matter, show Police Chief Ed Hudak arranging a private meeting with the coach, who was at the time the suspect in a “lewd and lascivious offense” case, according to a police report. The texts were revealed in a December report from the Baltimore Sun, which published an investigation into the coach, Joshua Gattis, who joined the University of Maryland football team as an offensive coordinator after he was fired from UM last year.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/lo...al-gables/article285690871.html#storylink=cpy
Typical Herald/Sun hit piece I'm sure. Couldn't read either article however, I'm willing to bet the Chief was asked to be a liaison between Gattis and Investigators. The Chief is a great guy, a true professional and is not going to risk his career imo...

Advertisement
Back