Rumor Gattis Allegedly "Exposed" himself in front of UM custodian

I responded to the wrong post.

This is the post I was responding to:

SCI was talking about Goldkunt, and I was just saying I don’t wish mental health issues on anybody, even people I intensely dislike.

But of course how would you know that, since I'm the one that royally ****ed up and responded to the wrong **** post.

Anyway, I was very aware of Gattis’ reputation from this site, since as you mentioned, it was frequently discussed,..even before the more recent bathroom incident came to light.

As far as Mario hiring Gattis, it was a massive screwup, and there’s no other way to describe it, and although it falls 100% on Mario, it was systemically a bad hire as well. By that I mean, the internal vetting processes which are part of any organization, also failed. But it’s still on Mario. A very expensive lesson to learn.

Got it, sorry that I followed the wrong trail, but you know I respect you and have no problems with your posts.

Advertisement
Ethically it's wrong to ***** some recruits mom and we'll never know the real story. Still, there's no innocent in that story if it's true. They both had something to gain, one for a son, the other for their team. Weird *** situation if I'm reading the tea leaves right.

Ethically it's wrong to ***** some recruits mom and we'll never know the real story. Still, there's no innocent in that story if it's true. They both had something to gain, one for a son, the other for their team. Weird *** situation if I'm reading the tea leaves right.
Said differently, two adults decided to ****. I applaud that but they both screwed up.

Drunk Ian Mcshane GIF by American Gods

Advertisement
Back