Rumor Gattis Allegedly "Exposed" himself in front of UM custodian

the fallout continues and the miami herald, the beacon of truth and objectivity, trying to burn my man Hudak.

The police chief of Coral Gables exchanged over a dozen text messages with a University of Miami football coach amid an investigation into allegations that the coach exposed himself to an employee on the school’s cleaning staff in 2022. The text messages, an unusually close exchange between a police chief and the suspect in a criminal matter, show Police Chief Ed Hudak arranging a private meeting with the coach, who was at the time the suspect in a “lewd and lascivious offense” case, according to a police report. The texts were revealed in a December report from the Baltimore Sun, which published an investigation into the coach, Joshua Gattis, who joined the University of Maryland football team as an offensive coordinator after he was fired from UM last year.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/lo...al-gables/article285690871.html#storylink=cpy
The Miami Herald straight up hates the U

Advertisement
Typical Herald/Sun hit piece I'm sure. Couldn't read either article however, I'm willing to bet the Chief was asked to be a liaison between Gattis and Investigators. The Chief is a great guy, a true professional and is not going to risk his career imo...
Lol

IMG_4687.jpeg

💁🏻‍♂️

Gattis and the chief were in the same cicle jerk

Advertisement
Lol....I've known Hudak for many yrs. I'm sure @Brooklyndee knows him even better.
I can't stand his old ***. Not 6 months ago he literally put a big *** camera in the front yard of one of our short term rentals. I'd understand if there ever was an issue at the house. But none at all and he just put that **** in the front yard and basically burned the property to the ground. Old lying scum bag has been that way since I first met him in the 90s. He lies about everything and just tries to ***** everyone over.

Typical Herald/Sun hit piece I'm sure. Couldn't read either article however, I'm willing to bet the Chief was asked to be a liaison between Gattis and Investigators. The Chief is a great guy, a true professional and is not going to risk his career imo...

The Herald has always been anti-UM scum, but I have to believe Hudak should know better after all these being associated with his alma-mater. He was careless from what it sounds.

Last edited:
I can't stand his old ***. Not 6 months ago he literally put a big *** camera in the front yard of one of our short term rentals. I'd understand if there ever was an issue at the house. But none at all and he just put that **** in the front yard and basically burned the property to the ground. Old lying scum bag has been that way since I first met him in the 90s. He lies about everything and just tries to ***** everyone over.
Did @SWFLHurricane flee to the property after causing havoc and mayhem during one of his brawls in the Titanic??? That may have been the impetus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back