Rumor Gattis Allegedly "Exposed" himself in front of UM custodian

Same typical ON3 bs! Could have used a Michigan picture or even his most recent team, a Maryland picture. Instead, they use a Miami pic for clicks! Smfh

IMG_3535.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t know this. Even though he’s a **** pos, I don’t wish that on anybody. Maybe @RVACane kniws something about this.

I don't hold anyone accountable for reading every thread on every board, but this issue has absolutely been discussed in the past. I tend to think that when people first hear certain things, they assume "gossip" and don't pay as much attention.

But this info was out there a couple of years ago.

I respect and support Mario, ever since our undergrad days. But he ****ed up with Gattis and was warned by more than one individual not to hire Gattis.

Live and learn.

I don't hold anyone accountable for reading every thread on every board, but this issue has absolutely been discussed in the past. I tend to think that when people first hear certain things, they assume "gossip" and don't pay as much attention.

I respect and support Mario, ever since our undergrad days. But he ****ed up with Gattis and was warned by more than one individual not to hire Gattis.

Live and learn.
agreed entirely

Advertisement

Live and learn.
Mario, after being warned not to hire Gattis and then having him not only failing spectacularly on the field but off the field as well:

Ben Stiller Blood GIF

Live and learn.

I responded to the wrong post.

This is the post I was responding to:

Didn't he have nervous breakdown? I guess he rebounded and went right back to his gator ways again.

SCI was talking about Goldkunt, and I was just saying I don’t wish mental health issues on anybody, even people I intensely dislike.

But of course how would you know that, since I'm the one that royally ****ed up and responded to the wrong **** post.

Anyway, I was very aware of Gattis’ reputation from this site, since as you mentioned, it was frequently discussed,..even before the more recent bathroom incident came to light.

As far as Mario hiring Gattis, it was a massive screwup, and there’s no other way to describe it, and although it falls 100% on Mario, it was systemically a bad hire as well. By that I mean, the internal vetting processes which are part of any organization, also failed. But it’s still on Mario. A very expensive lesson to learn.

Live and learn.
this is what hr can be for, fwiw

there's no point in background checks if you ignore the red flags

Live and learn.
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Back