Rumor Gattis Allegedly "Exposed" himself in front of UM custodian

Dude, last year was so toxic. And I was just starting to think that Ponce was the ****ed up one for not taking Dante Moore's commitment.

Advertisement
Gattis calling a “rub route” just took on a whole new meaning.
leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

@DTP @WaterburyCane

This is how it’s done!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait, I need to know how do they have a horrendous reputation with their custodial staff but even more interesting how do you know?
UNICO (the company UM uses) and UM have had numerous issues over the years (there was a famous UNICO strike in 2005 I think where they refused to clean and service the campus). on campus, their workers often get treated like **** (this isnt UMs fault but SOME not all of the student body have zero respect for them or their services). also, anyone that has lived on campus knows UNICO.

Mel Tugger and JO Gattis are perverts. Something is very wrong with them. Sick, sick puppies. Not sure they can be rehabilitated. People that do this type of ****, have been doing this type of ****, and will always do this type of ****.

World is better off without 'em, to be perfectly honest.
what's amazing is that gattis needed to jerk it ON CAMPUS In a bathroom. the ****** has an office he could have locked. he has a. home he could go to. ****, he has a car (ive seen kids have full on *** in the library Parking walking out of Richter during finals), or **** the stacks!.

fwiw - you can read the article on your mobile device if you turn on reader mode. id post the images on here but I dont wanna violate CIS rules.

Advertisement
There was initially a question about who was involved. I was fairly consistent in saying it was a member of the UM community, which could include students or employees.

Additionally, there were a lot of people who just felt that this was a "made up story" to justify the slowness of the firing.
You want a cookie?

Wait, what?
I heard it on a podcast recently. A guy said that Moore was on campus and wanted to commit. A staffer who is no longer on the staff because he went back to where had had been, did not let him commit. QB coach Ponce fits the bill, if that story is true.
I think it was that guy on YouTube "the Voice of College Football." Maybe someone on this board can vouch.

Advertisement
I’ve taken about 5 of them. They suck and all about how questions are ask but you are correct. Basically impossible to beat due to body natural impulses/reactions to the questions being asked.

good intelligence spies are trained on beating them. i know a few CIA spies that can beat them easily.

@DTP Good thing we're talking about Gattis otherwise we'd have a problem.

@PIPO I'm biased against that ****head. **** Gattis. I appreciate the call out though
@WaterburyCane I support your support.
I save this kind of stuff for special occasions.

I still can’t believe my man @PIPO snitched on me though!

Advertisement
Back