Rumor Gattis Allegedly "Exposed" himself in front of UM custodian

his attorney set up the poly as referenced in the article.

Exactly.

Once again, we have one of those brilliantly insightful CIS porsters who seem to know about ALLLLLLL of the times when women falsely accuse men (and it's SOOOOO many times). You have to wonder if these porsters are speaking from a biased personal experience.

Regardless, I don't know how a reasonable person can say "yeah, this guy was definitely *********ing, but also, this woman who doesn't speak English suddenly decided to seize upon a random opportunity that she couldn't have expected 10 seconds earlier in order to make a false allegation for what I am presuming is financial purposes. Because of the oh-so-lucrative field of "false allegations", which is really the hidden secret that is powering the US economy."

And I'm really not sure why people like to traffic in stereotypes. Like the poster who wanted to comment about Gattis being interested in a mere custodial worker, when Arnold Schwarzenegger HAD A KID with his maid. Or Tiger Woods was banging a Waffle House waitress.

We've heard the stories about Gattis having boundary/propriety issues in the past, including getting involved with the mother of a recruit. I'm not sure why it is soooo hard for some people to wrap their heads around this story being yet another "oh, that's just Josh Gattis" moment.

Whatever. Next thing we know, there will be a half-dozen porsters who come here to tell you about "a friend" who had a bad experience with a LYING woman, even though we know "the friend" is actually the porster himself.

Goodbye, Josh Gattis. And **** off.

Advertisement
Mel Tugger and JO Gattis are perverts. Something is very wrong with them. Sick, sick puppies. Not sure they can be rehabilitated. People that do this type of ****, have been doing this type of ****, and will always do this type of ****.

World is better off without 'em, to be perfectly honest.

Mel Tugger and JO Gattis are perverts. Something is very wrong with them. Sick, sick puppies. Not sure they can be rehabilitated. People that do this type of ****, have been doing this type of ****, and will always do this type of ****.

World is better off without 'em, to be perfectly honest.

So you mean to say that after you are done at the urinal, you do NOT put your junk away, but instead turn around 180 degrees with your fishing tackle fully exposed to check on the noises of people entering the bathroom from behind you?

Look I would believe Gattis more if his story was "yeah, I was mad at Mario Cristobal, so I decided to whip it out and **** all over the bathroom just to be an *******."

So you mean to say that after you are done at the urinal, you do NOT put your junk away, but instead turn around 180 degrees with your fishing tackle fully exposed to check on the noises of people entering the bathroom from behind you?

Look I would believe Gattis more if his story was "yeah, I was mad at Mario Cristobal, so I decided to whip it out and **** all over the bathroom just to be an *******."

LMAO... Sick ******* guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
nbc police GIF

Have you ever taken a polygraph? I've taken several. It's not easy to fool the test. When the test is wrong, it's usually because it indicates someone is lying when they are telling the truth. Almost never happens in the opposite direction. The people who are able are typically sociopaths or psychopaths (who don't have any emotional reactions). I didn't say he was definitively innocent because he passed a poly, but his story is consistent with the results of the poly.
I’ve taken about 5 of them. They suck and all about how questions are ask but you are correct. Basically impossible to beat due to body natural impulses/reactions to the questions being asked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
polys arent reliable which is why theyre not used in court.

the cop texting Gattis on the side doesnt look great and should be removed too. UM already has a horrendous rep with their custodial staff to begin with
Wait, I need to know how do they have a horrendous reputation with their custodial staff but even more interesting how do you know?

Advertisement
Back