Rumor Gattis Allegedly "Exposed" himself in front of UM custodian

polys arent reliable which is why theyre not used in court.

the cop texting Gattis on the side doesnt look great and should be removed too. UM already has a horrendous rep with their custodial staff to begin with

Have you ever taken a polygraph? I've taken several. It's not easy to fool the test. When the test is wrong, it's usually because it indicates someone is lying when they are telling the truth. Almost never happens in the opposite direction. The people who are able are typically sociopaths or psychopaths (who don't have any emotional reactions). I didn't say he was definitively innocent because he passed a poly, but his story is consistent with the results of the poly.

Advertisement
Have you ever taken a polygraph? I've taken several. It's not easy to fool the test. When the test is wrong, it's usually because it indicates someone is lying when they are telling the truth. Almost never happens in the opposite direction. The people who are able are typically sociopaths or psychopaths (who don't have any emotional reactions). I didn't say he was definitively innocent because he passed a poly, but his story is consistent with the results of the poly.
and again not allowed in a court of law as evidence bc theyre not reliable. he probably is a sociopath tbh.

and again not allowed in a court of law as evidence bc theyre not reliable. he probably is a sociopath tbh.

I'm not talking court of law, I'm talking as an investigative tool. Police use it to help rule out suspects. My employer uses it to screen job candidates. It might not be accepted in a court of law, but it's reliable enough that it is legally permitted to use a poly to determine whether or not you can be hired for a job.

Advertisement
Depends how they asked the questions too.. It's just unreliable for so many reasons.

Advertisement
Depends how they asked the questions too.. It's just unreliable for so many reasons.

Yes, it can be depending on who is giving the poly. Maybe he hired someone to administer it so it's going to be biased in his favor. I don't have any reason to defend the guy. It wouldn't be the first time a woman saw an opportunity to exploit an embarrassing situation for $$$. As I said- he was definitely jerking it in the bathroom, and she definitely walked in on him, those facts are not in dispute. That's grounds enough to fire him. However, IMO she is making up the claim that he called out for her to enter the bathroom.

Bad at coaching and a creep. Great
George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

Yes, it can be depending on who is giving the poly. Maybe he hired someone to administer it so it's going to be biased in his favor. I don't have any reason to defend the guy. It wouldn't be the first time a woman saw an opportunity to exploit an embarrassing situation for $$$. As I said- he was definitely jerking it, and she definitely walked in on him, those facts are not in dispute. However, IMO she is making up the claim that he called out for her to come into the bathroom.
his attorney set up the poly as referenced in the article.

Advertisement
Several?? Man you got a suspicious wife

Advertisement
Jeez who does that outside of their own home this guy was a disaster in all phases. Actually bailed Mario out by firing himself and waiving the buyout.

idkkkk man. I get people may first wonder why Gattis is hollering out a custodian in her 50's that only speaks spanish to walk in on him while he is jerking in the bathroom (I mean Winslow could have pulled a lot of top talent and instead was going after old ladies so it is not uncommon). Like MAYBE she just walked in the mens room without knocking, he was jerking, and said he called to her so she wouldnt get in trouble for just walking in but this is what seems off to me.

He says he was using the restroom standing at the urinal and he turned when she walked in with his **** still out. That just seems like cap to me. She however immediately reported it and was visibly shaken while reporting it. She then declined to press charges (no biggie happens all the time) but if it was just an "oops" urinal moment then why does she immediately report it?

Also this just stinks.... when the police were investigating (incident allegedly happened on Nov 2) they contacted Gattis on Jan 10th who at that time exchanged only 19 texts with Coral Gables police chief who happens to have played ball at UM, travels with the team on road trips, serves as the team's security advisor and is a player mentor and volunteer coach, and on Dec 11th the chief texts Gattis:

“Coach, it’s Ed Hudak, let me know when you are in town. Wanna catch up with you on something. This is my cell so you can hit me up here.” They exchanged texts coordinating an in-person meeting. So clearly they werent friends if he is introducing himself like that.

Then They set up a call on Dec. 28 and on Jan. 4, the chief messaged, “Hey, man, how’s it going. Give me a holler when you get a chance. We got to catch up. Take care. Happy new year.” On Jan. 6, Gattis messaged: “Ive secured representation now.” And Jan. 12, four days before his polygraph test and two weeks before his dismissal Gattis texted Hudak: “Do you have a moment for a question.” The I secured representation message def makes it seem like they were talking about the investigation or why else let the chief know you have counsel?

As for the Polygraph, these were the questions he answered no and was deemed to telling the truth... not exactly "did you jerk off in front of the custodian" which would appear to be main inquiry lol

“Did you call out for that [redacted] to enter the bathroom?”,
“Did you ever intentionally expose your ***** to any female bathroom [redacted]?” and
“Did you intentionally expose your genitals to that female custodian?”

Advertisement
Back