Tears Gator Tears

Might need to bring some Reddit into this thread.

Discussion thread re: ESPNs top 10 returning CFB QBs (spoiler: Cam Ward is 10th).

IMG_2585.jpeg

Advertisement
It's even more complicated than that.

When you BUY OUT a coach who is already under contract, you have to pay the GROSSED UP income-tax value of the buyout. If another coach had a $10M buyout, he needs $10M AFTER-TAX to buy himself out of his contract. Thus, you have to pay the coach $15M so that he will have $10M AFTER-TAX to pay his former employer.

I've said it before, with what Florida will need to spend in "commitments" to a new coach willing to take over that ****-hole, the number will likely exceed $100M. I realize that they already built the new Athletic Department facility, and the updates to The Swamp are astronomical, but the new coach is going to ask for various expenditures for recruiting that go beyond "Dave & Busters" and "rental G-wagons".

If they target Lanning as an example, their income tax is 8%

Advertisement
The cherry on top is the McDonald's ad right in the middle of them complaining about him being too fat.
I was afraid CiS was going to miss that gem.

A thread about fat people getting fatter and there's an advertisement for 2600 calories for $6.
1709837452103.png

We truly are living in a simulation and the programmers have a sense of humor
:u5pyxda:

Advertisement
I was afraid CiS was going to miss that gem.

A thread about fat people getting fatter and there's an advertisement for 2600 calories for $6.

We truly are living in a simulation and the programmers have a sense of humor
:u5pyxda:

2600 calories? That's an amuse bouche for Desmond Fatson...

Advertisement
Advertisement
TCU had a 455 lb offensive lineman last year. I guess UF just want to be first at something.

That would be Brione "Big Bubba" Ramsey-Brooks. Fun fact: he played one season of HS football in the same classification as Watson and their schools played one another in a playoff game. Took a minute, but I went on the Google machine and was able to find some film from that matchup.

Elephant Seal Come At Me Bro GIF - Elephant Seal Come At Me ...

Advertisement
Back