Tears Gator Tears

Wtf? How do you have a guy knocking on the door to 500 pounds on your football team? That dude is an easy 100 pounds too fat to be an effective nose tackle. They were 79th against the run last year so he’s definitely not having an impact anywhere but the cafeteria
This is a little insensitive but a serious question/concern... at what point are they concerned about a Damar Hamlin type incident? I guess a little different as it would be non-contact most likely... the kid has to be at insanely high risk of going into cardiac arrest. Playing in pads in late August in the middle of the swamp...

Lucky for him we still huddle. A little tempo and he's in a casket.

Advertisement
They told Desmond Fatson to eat more chicken, so he did.

View attachment 284083
1709817783950.png

1709817811584.png

This is a little insensitive but a serious question/concern... at what point are they concerned about a Damar Hamlin type incident? I guess a little different as it would be non-contact most likely... the kid has to be at insanely high risk of going into cardiac arrest. Playing in pads in late August in the middle of the swamp...

Lucky for him we still huddle. A little tempo and he's in a casket.

The kid weighs more than Damar Hamlin and Bronny James combined.

This will not end well.

Advertisement
Wtf? How do you have a guy knocking on the door to 500 pounds on your football team? That dude is an easy 100 pounds too fat to be an effective nose tackle. They were 79th against the run last year so he’s definitely not having an impact anywhere but the cafeteria
Bruh….. 465lbs?! They serious? That can’t be real. This dude is only 135lbs away from a **** reality show! How the **** u playing college football and can star in “My 600lb Life” at the same **** time? This kid needs help.

Advertisement
Bruh… I hate myself for laughing at this ****! Kid’s gonna be the 1st player in NCAA history to qualify for gastric bypass surgery…. WHILE STILL PLAYING college football. Unreal!!!

Shands is opening a new wing to specialize in this type of surgery...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back