Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Kid took an official visit to Hogtown, then paid $40 in turnpike tolls to escape to Miami, where he committed to us over his former coach.

Can't make this stuff up when it's straight truth...
I wonder if UF expects us to reimburse them for his flight from Washington to Florida since it's obvious he was just using them to save us some money?

Hey, Hal, The Gator really crushed Miami at chess, what with saving those 12 spots for the Portal...

Here's the score, after 9 Portal commits for each school...

Slingblade Billy's portal strategery is working out GREAT! No need to worry!
1705583370167.png

Miami is just buying all its players, they suck!
1705583473799.png

Advertisement
4. Hal, I hate to break it to you, but Slingblade Billy is going to face fourth and longer in 2024, and he ain't makin' it to 2025...

All your donations...wasted...

View attachment 279634
Do you think this guy has that much belief in Billy or do you think he’s being paid to make posts like these? It’s always so strange when people dig their heels in for someone other than themselves or family that everyone else sees the writing on the wall about.

Advertisement
We only have money because we don't have an on-campus stadium....otherwise we're broke....unless we're "overpaying" for players and ruining the sport.
You'd think that selling out their on campus stadium every week would give them plenty of money. I guess selling 50,000 $20 tickets (they have 17,000 free student tickets) isn't enough to cover the bills?

You'd think that selling out their on campus stadium every week would give them plenty of money. I guess selling 50,000 $20 tickets (they have 17,000 free student tickets) isn't enough to cover the bills?
We could ask their president these type of financial questions but he's probably going to be busy watching Nebraska football every Saturday instead and hoping Raiola gets some snaps.

Advertisement
That’s quite a word salad to say that they’re broke

I don’t think this is remotely true

“The point is this: Every NIL program is walking a tightrope of existence that depends on the generosity of a few rabid fans.”

Texas is relying on fan donations? Please.

I don’t believe we rely on fan donations either, among others. We have several high rollers.

Sounds like a poor programs problem.

Yes donations are beneficial but I don’t believe that statement is true. He’s just trying to get more UF fans to donate because they don’t have the high roller support. THEY rely on the generosity of fans and he’s making that a blanket statement for all of CFB.

Do you think this guy has that much belief in Billy or do you think he’s being paid to make posts like these? It’s always so strange when people dig their heels in for someone other than themselves or family that everyone else sees the writing on the wall about.

From what I gather, he is active in the Collective, so I think some of his "belief" is aspirational.

Advertisement
Man listen...it's simple...it's not (always) about bags and who has the deepest bags....it's about winning. His problem, and prior to this past season....YOU ALLLLLLL SAID THIS SO TAKE A BOW, is winning. Don't care how deep your NIL bag is, results STILL DO MATTER.

All we had to do is, oh I don't know, stop a 4th and freaking 17 (Missouri) or have a special team coach (Arkansas) and he would have closed on a top 5 class at the worst, but we dropped the ball and here we are.....fans arguing on Gator Twitter about NIL again lol

Hey, Hal, The Gator really crushed Miami at chess, what with saving those 12 spots for the Portal...

Here's the score, after 9 Portal commits for each school...

Slingblade Billy's portal strategery is working out GREAT! No need to worry!
View attachment 279635

Miami is just buying all its players, they suck!
View attachment 279637

Hal is so FOS.... like oh Billy was playing "chess" to win the recruiting services ranking game in June instead of December, just to let his class fall apart in the weeks before NSD so he had zero momentum moving into the offseason and portal coming off the Rashada debacle last year. And like you pointed out we both have 9 portal commits and our class is better so which is it Hal?

Botox and bad hair plugs ain't cheap! Can I sell you a muffler? I have a gently used catalytic converter in my trunk if you're interested.

View attachment 279639

OK, hear me out...

Hugh Hathnocock puts on some facepaint, goes out on tour, and then the boys don't have to rely on holographic "avatars"...

1705589734192.png

Advertisement
Back