Tears Gator Tears

Wednesday Morning Dog GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
no amount of money might be able to save them.

This reminds me of when we had the #1 class during spring/summer, only to fall to the teens. Forget what year it was, maybe 2017? Could’ve been earlier, I can’t remember.

Regardless, hope we can get in on the spoils…would be a wasted opportunity if not.
Those are the classes that usually fall apart. When you have a pretender “elite recruiter” kids always dip when it’s that early. A real recruiter usually holds on to them. We were always place holders with the past staffs.

Advertisement
Those are the classes that usually fall apart. When you have a pretender “elite recruiter” kids always dip when it’s that early. A real recruiter usually holds on to them. We were always place holders with the past staffs.
I agree to a degree but with NIL now, nothing is guaranteed even if you’re elite. Not saying that’s why Florida’s class is starting to fall apart but it’s the state of college football.

no amount of money might be able to save them.

This reminds me of when we had the #1 class during spring/summer, only to fall to the teens. Forget what year it was, maybe 2017? Could’ve been earlier, I can’t remember.
Regardless, hope we can get in on the spoils…would be a wasted opportunity if not.

Wasn't that the year Miami had 4 or 5 4 star RB's commmitted at one point?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope we stayed on LJ McCray and wasn’t Amir Jackson a Miami lean at one point?

We still recruiting

Adarius Hayes? Felt I read somewhere that the staff cooled on him…may be confusing him with someone else.​

Advertisement
Back