Tears Gator Tears

Dude looks like the fat kid in every 1980s movie

maxresdefault.jpg

Advertisement
I’m just waiting for the Lagway bombshell to hit….but I think they’ve paid him so upfront money (. Only reason I can see why he’s still hanging on) that he may feel or be obligated to stay..

Advertisement
I think offensive recruits are solid but understandably defensive recruits should look around. I mean LOOK AT THIS!!!

Sheesh, that’s crazy. Is Armstrong trying to do too many things with the defense instead of just playing to the strengths? Tbh I haven’t paid much attention to you all this year because I’ve been disgusted after spending 3.5 hours watching us play.

Little I have wArched doesn’t seem like your DL is effecting the QB like in the past. I dunno tho for sure. I remember him in an interview talking about all these different fronts and back end coverages and how he’s gonna mix this with that. Wanted to sound like the smartest guy in the room when I heard him. Reminded me of a past DC for us, D’Nofrio

I wish for nothing but 0-12 seasons for the Gator, but I will say I've got a feeling they can make FSU sweat in that game and maybe even pull the upset. Would be a **** of a way to ruin FSU's season.
I’ve told my UF buddies I think they can do it too. Their run game and ability to hit some downfield looks to Wilson and Pearsall are going to give them a chance.

I’ve told my UF buddies I think they can do it too. Their run game and ability to hit some downfield looks to Wilson and Pearsall are going to give them a chance.
I've said FSU reminds me of our 2017 team. The most 2017 thing that could happen to them is lose to UF last game of the season (like we did to Pitt), lose in the ACC Championship to UL, and lose in their NY6 Bowl Game.

That is the one payer I want us to flip

For sure. But I was talking about Hayes Fawcett - the kid that does edits. He's the one that always included empty pics of Hard Rock as a backdrop when we'd get a commit.

A poster here swears there was nothing to it, and the kid is a strange weirdo.

No idea about any of that.

But I think Hayes should add that empty Swamp to the Gator commit edits in the future.

Advertisement
Sheesh, that’s crazy. Is Armstrong trying to do too many things with the defense instead of just playing to the strengths? Tbh I haven’t paid much attention to you all this year because I’ve been disgusted after spending 3.5 hours watching us play.

Little I have wArched doesn’t seem like your DL is effecting the QB like in the past. I dunno tho for sure. I remember him in an interview talking about all these different fronts and back end coverages and how he’s gonna mix this with that. Wanted to sound like the smartest guy in the room when I heard him. Reminded me of a past DC for us, D’Nofrio

AA has the right scheme, we just can’t generate pressure up front consistently but worst of all…the LB play has been ATROCIOUS. Constantly in the wrong gap or taking the wrong angle, etc. Just disgusting which is why we got 3 committed LB’s (for now) and i’m shocked we let Kris Jones just walk to UGA.

AA has the right scheme, we just can’t generate pressure up front consistently but worst of all…the LB play has been ATROCIOUS. Constantly in the wrong gap or taking the wrong angle, etc. Just disgusting which is why we got 3 committed LB’s (for now) and i’m shocked we let Kris Jones just walk to UGA.
Make sure u put in a good word for Miami when u talk to Hayes. Tell him Bama isn’t the right place to go. Thanks

Did manny dIAZ tutor him?

Advertisement
I looked at UF class and there was something hella wrong...most of their commits were from out of state. When you struggle. Those are some of the easiest kids to flip if you dont have a strong local core, especially when alot of them didnt take any visits.

They were all jerking each other and laughing at us when we said they paid to get momentum. Big rookie politician move. Even using committments to counteract bad news like a real politician. Jokes on who?

don't forget to add that Jason Marshall is poo.

Advertisement
no amount of money might be able to save them.

This reminds me of when we had the #1 class during spring/summer, only to fall to the teens. Forget what year it was, maybe 2017? Could’ve been earlier, I can’t remember.

Regardless, hope we can get in on the spoils…would be a wasted opportunity if not.

Advertisement
Back