Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

1699985141345.jpeg

Advertisement
You are obviously not giving enough credit to Austin Armstrong. You are clueless. Don't you know that they can go multiple on the front AND multiple on the back? Clearly, you know nothing about how to play defense...

View attachment 266002

Are they really this low (in the 90’s) on some of the core metrics!?

I assume that they’ll be done with this guy after one season.

That FSU game is a must win. They have a shot, as FSU hasn't played team with an established QB the whole game for some time. Either result ends with a win for us.
I normally root 100% of the time for whoever is playing against the orange and blue team in Gainesville......this year...... I'm just hoping they both lose somehow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Williams and Johnson look to be inevitable flips. Jackson flirting with Auburn, Hayes still visiting and enjoying the process. Hasn't Hawkins been rumored to be listening to other schools? Could get interesting.

Add in the fact I think everyone and their mother is going to try to tamper with Trey Wilson and eTn.

Atleast I can take solace in another school's misery and anxiety.

Advertisement
Williams and Johnson look to be inevitable flips. Jackson flirting with Auburn, Hayes still visiting and enjoying the process. Hasn't Hawkins been rumored to be listening to other schools? Could get interesting.

Add in the fact I think everyone and their mother is going to try to tamper with Trey Wilson and eTn.

Atleast I can take solace in another school's misery and anxiety.

I think offensive recruits are solid but understandably defensive recruits should look around. I mean LOOK AT THIS!!!

Advertisement
Back