Tears Gator Tears

Well, I now have a great Halloween costume idea for myself and my stepkid

giphy.gif

Advertisement
UF in 2024 could be looking at a meltdown if the 2023 results to date of opponents continue into 2024.

Texas, FSU, Miami, UK, UGA- undefeated
Atm, ole miss, tenn- one loss

7 ranked teams. Lol poor gats
Kiffen one of the best in the troll game. Too bad ole miss doesn’t play the mighty gaytors this year. His tweets post victory would bring so many tears

Advertisement
Ok so here’s the deal on this. It’s not that. Years ago, I think under Macelwain, they had a mope crew who wanted him out and they called themselves the Posse. I believe it consisted of Northern, SU, Smurphy and Ghettogator. This is a guy trying to spin off that.
It’s better my way. Thats fake (old) news.

People forget how good UF was under Mullen. He had them in the natty conversation and battled a loaded Bama roster to the end in the Seccg. With an offense Bama couldn’t stop. While not recruiting well on his watch. Dan is a GREAT offensive mind and was a good HC. They’ve went from that to doo doo water. I was personally happy they got rid of Dan.

Choosing this **** over Mullen tells you they’re ran by idiots.
Mullen can keep any team in a good because hes an offensive mastermind. Problem like you said is he doesnt recruit hard.
He will be capped at 9-10 wins because of that. if he recruited hard and had a very good DC. he'd win NC's

Advertisement
I do artwork too. Here’s my rendition of Master Blaster who runs Barter Town with that angry midget from Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome.

View attachment 259359

You know I love your artwork.

We need to rent a spot on Lincoln Road to display your masterpieces. Get you a stall at Beaux Arts Festival. The world needs to enjoy this new artist, @RVACane . The new Banksy...

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know I love your artwork.

We need to rent a spot on Lincoln Road to display your masterpieces. Get you a stall at Beaux Arts Festival. The world needs to enjoy this new artist, @RVACane . The new Banksy...
I grew up close enough to Lincoln Road. I remember riding the tram they had up and down that place, grabbing something to eat at Big Daddy’s or Pieri’s Falafel or whatever it was called in the 70’s. I saw Man with the Golden Gun there in one of those theaters when I was 7. Back then it was quite different. There was actually a Saks 5th Avenue there and a bunch of Judaica type shops.

I have consistently said it on this thread...

...that Florida's recruiting class was built on a foundation of sand. I felt their class would splinter NOT JUST BECAUSE OF LOSING, but because most of their verbals had not visited any other schools AT THE TIME they said yes to Slingblade Billy.

So now you have a combination of good senior seasons...increased attention from OTHER schools...AND a terrible batch of performances from Florida...

And you factor in the toxic reactions of Gaytor fans on the Interwebz...

It's the perfect storm for a recruiting class to fall apart.
Oh and it will!

Advertisement
Back