Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
It's a common meme, you can probably find it online. There are a TON of "Crying Jordan" faces superimposed onto various losers.

I'm in a Facebook group, and one of my friends posts a Crying Jordan on every one of our teams/players every time one of us has a favorite team that loses a big game...he's been doing it for years...

View attachment 259358
CtJ--mxWcAAtM09.jpg

This guy is a ******* *****.

First of all, 8 of the 12 games are SEC games. Florida doesn't have any control over that, particularly with expansion and the addition of Texas/Oklahoma.

Second, they play F$U every year. EVERY YEAR.

Finally, you boil it down to the three schools they can control the scheduling for. Miami, UCF, and Samford. He can't POSSIBLY be complaining about Samford in The Swamp. And they have Miami and UCF in Hogtown too.

So...I guess...maybe...just move the UCF game? Is that so hard? And then bring in The Citadel or some **** program to replace the UCF game that year.

This guy...*****ing about having tough SEC teams to play, when all these ******* do is yell "SEC-SEC-SEC"...

**** him...

"Real Texas"...hey, you ******* voted to let them into the SEC, now you gotta play 'em...
I think he was referring to Tennessee UTjr

This Kody “The Professor” dude is pure comedic gold. His kid’s team got destroyed in their peewee league game too yesterday, and he’s still butthurt over it. Said that they didn’t “want it”, just like the Gaytes.

Also, I’m pretty sure that the host of the podcast is the same dude that had the epic meltdown last season when Cormani crapped all over their Cheerios.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This Kody “The Professor” dude is pure comedic gold. His kid’s team got destroyed in their peewee league game too yesterday, and he’s still butthurt over it. Said that they didn’t “want it”, just like the Gaytes.

Also, I’m pretty sure that the host of the podcast if the same dude that had the epic meltdown last season when Cormani crapped all over their Cheerios.

Dude was also blaming the beatdown that the Gaytes received on possible food poisoning and partying before the game. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Advertisement
Live picture of Austin Armstrong right now in the Kentucky game:

View attachment 259132
bro hes literally just saying words i dont believe he actually knows what all that means
It’s like he went to a coaching clinic somewhere and the only notes he took was how to learn phrases about different defensive schemes to make you sound really really smart instead of actually learning defensive schemes. He looks as if he gets his defensive game plan from Madden.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back