Tears Gator Tears

Your second and third paragraphs are accurate. What I'm saying is that they threw money at a bunch of players who had not yet visited other places or gotten competitive offers from other schools AT THAT TIME.

I do not think any "legal" agreement with UF is binding at this time (sure, the "visit money" is virtually untraceable, but also non-binding), as that would be a serious violation of Florida law, which I don't think the Gaytors would do in this situation. They already lost one decommit that came from that exact time period, the Miami legacy who grew up in Georgia (Michael Boireau's son).

They definitely threw money around though, and made promises as well. Some of the recruits are starting to realize that other schools (with more success) can make those same promises.
Yup. This was his strategy. He paid a lot to get early public recruiting momentum. Hoping that would buy him some time to have some on field progress from last year and continue to build a relationship while ****blocking other staffs from doing the same.

Problem is that on field progress is not happening and as you said, other teams may offer similar terms but a better situation. Id think the “public commit bag” would be as untraceable as an on campus visit bag so would be completely uninforceable to must sign on NSD. The question would be how much was given upfront and how much is waiting to be paid the day after NSD and beyond.

I think in general, there will be a lot more silent visits happening with kids that took money to publicly verbally commit but want to quietly see what other options are out there without raising a red flag to the committed school.

Advertisement
Yup. This was his strategy. He paid a lot to get early public recruiting momentum. Hoping that would buy him some time to have some on field progress from last year and continue to build a relationship while ****blocking other staffs from doing the same.

Especially after the first two recruiting weekends at Hotel Oleo/Dave & Busters tanked...

Advertisement
That’s incredible. Did you make that?

It's a common meme, you can probably find it online. There are a TON of "Crying Jordan" faces superimposed onto various losers.

I'm in a Facebook group, and one of my friends posts a Crying Jordan on every one of our teams/players every time one of us has a favorite team that loses a big game...he's been doing it for years...

1696183494592.png

I know you and others, including @RVACane , have alluded to the sudden and bizarre nature of the turds shooting up in the rankings with a flurry of top commitments in a relatively short period of time.

We discussed this before, but I think the most logical conclusion based on the entirety of the circumstances, regarding the signings, point to a concerted effort by boosters/Bullgaytors (directed by Slingblade, et al) to pull out all the financial stops to get quick commitments.

In essence, they paid for immediate commitments, quite likely significantly overpaid, and the only question remains is what type of agreements they signed, because I think a lot of these players as you mentioned are going to look at the dire **** situation and say deuces.

The only question that remains is how binding are any agreements that they have may have signed.

any thoughts from anybody?

A certain school in Tallahassee was paying $10k+ for a public commit. I’m assuming the rate in Gainesville is the same but I’m expecting some respect my decisions from both schools…

Advertisement
I know you and others, including @RVACane , have alluded to the sudden and bizarre nature of the turds shooting up in the rankings with a flurry of top commitments in a relatively short period of time.

We discussed this before, but I think the most logical conclusion based on the entirety of the circumstances, regarding the signings, point to a concerted effort by boosters/Bullgaytors (directed by Slingblade, et al) to pull out all the financial stops to get quick commitments.

In essence, they paid for immediate commitments, quite likely significantly overpaid, and the only question remains is what type of agreements they signed, because I think a lot of these players as you mentioned are going to look at the dire **** situation and say deuces.

The only question that remains is how binding are any agreements that they have may have signed.

any thoughts from anybody?
My thought is they should all call Jaden rashada
Money Bills GIF by Monopoly

Advertisement
Advertisement
So apparently, because they know they don’t have enough money to do a buyout, they’re registering people to join a posse to take billy out old-school western style

Fake secret service notified

View attachment 259361
Ok so here’s the deal on this. It’s not that. Years ago, I think under Macelwain, they had a mope crew who wanted him out and they called themselves the Posse. I believe it consisted of Northern, SU, Smurphy and Ghettogator. This is a guy trying to spin off that.

Problem is that on field progress is not happening and as you said, other teams may offer similar terms but a better situation. Id think the “public commit bag” would be as untraceable as an on campus visit bag so would be completely uninforceable to must sign on NSD. The question would be how much was given upfront and how much is waiting to be paid the day after NSD and beyond.

I think in general, there will be a lot more silent visits happening with kids that took money to publicly verbally commit but want to quietly see what other options are out there without raising a red flag to the committed school.
They also **** the bed with Jaden last year. Don’t think that won’t bite them in the *** when ESD comes and they’re sitting at 500 or sub 500

Advertisement
Back