Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

Daughter Reaction GIF

And the sun rises in the east and sets in the west...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another "four star" guy who's barely taken any visits anywhere.

Two of his three official visits were to Florida and F$U. The two schools to which he has committed, at various points.

Whaaaat a recruuuuuiting battle...

So what you’re saying is UCF will be his next commitment after de-committing from UFAG ?

So what you’re saying is UCF will be his next commitment after de-committing from UFAG ?

Possibly, though I would not rule out USF. Keep your eyes open.

He's from Dunbar, which is the north side of Fort Myers (but south of the river). About 5 minutes from I-75, and then USF is about 10 minutes from I-75 in Tampa.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
@flagator86 knows I’m sure.

not a lot to take from his junior film as his QB wasn't that good. A lot of bubble screens, short throws, and plays from the RB position. We NEED speed and he has that. I remember you and I chatting a few years ago about Billy G and his recruiting w/o Urban Meyer and i'm STILL not sold on him on the trail. The 3 WR commits we have now are nice, don't get me wrong, but losing TJ Moore to Clemson was ugly and i'm certain if he was our WR coach last season, we don't get the 3 incoming freshmen either.

On another note, D'antre Robinson, DT from Orlando, announces in an hour or so and it's down to us and Texas. We'll see how that goes

not a lot to take from his junior film as his QB wasn't that good. A lot of bubble screens, short throws, and plays from the RB position. We NEED speed and he has that. I remember you and I chatting a few years ago about Billy G and his recruiting w/o Urban Meyer and i'm STILL not sold on him on the trail. The 3 WR commits we have now are nice, don't get me wrong, but losing TJ Moore to Clemson was ugly and i'm certain if he was our WR coach last season, we don't get the 3 incoming freshmen either.

On another note, D'antre Robinson, DT from Orlando, announces in an hour or so and it's down to us and Texas. We'll see how that goes

Advertisement
Back