Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
It's college football, anything is possible, but who are they bullying with that offensive line? They play UGA, LSU, FSU, Utah, Kentucky, USCe, Tennessee, Arkansas....not a lot of teams there you're just going to push around.

They have to replace 4 starters on the OL. The one holdover was pretty good last year (Barber), though. They added a portal guard from Baylor who graded out pretty well. But Goodwin didn't get on the field at all his true freshman year at Kentucky. They got a portal tackle from Bama who barely played in 3 years there. I just don't see how the line is as good as last year. They're not going to brofense a lot of teams in the SEC. I will say though that Montrell Johnson Jr. and the little ETN are a solid 1-2 punch.

Billy will generate some good things in the run game, but you completely lose the QB element going from Richardson to Mertz. I know Wisconsin isn't running much zone-read, but he has negative rushing yards for his career. Richardson didn't run nearly as much as I thought he should have last year, but at least you had to gameplan for it. With Mertz, they're going to put 8 guys in the box, dare him to beat you, and you can't even gain a hat down there becasue he can't run. I just don't see it.
Good points. We will see. 3-9 would give me too much joy.

The nutritionist and head trainer looked at Watson and said “nope not big enough”

Tennessee exposed him late in the game with the hurry up. He was a non factor and they didn’t need to double team him

That’s the easiest way to make him a non-factor! As soon as you see him on the field, you go hurry up, after the 1st Q, he’s going to be out for the game passed out!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Considering his level of athletic activity, you're talking about 6400 calories a day to continue to gain weight. It's unbelievable.
Bruh, he may be throwing down close to 10,000 calories a day. He’s added **** near 30lbs on a 415lb frame. While going through some semblance of football workouts. That’s not easy to do.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bruh, he may be throwing down close to 10,000 calories a day. He’s added **** near 30lbs on a 415lb frame. While going through some semblance of football workouts. That’s not easy to do.
It's wild, man. Absolutely wild.

They’re going 4-8. Yes, Mertz is that bad. I expect a decent sized loss to Utah to open the season. At best they’re 3-4 going into the bye before UGA makes them 3-5.
I’ll be at the Old Key Lime House in Lantana the day UGA destroys the gaytor..Gaytor bar and I’ll be enjoying life! Anyone want to join as game draws near let me know..we can have a Canes contingency representing..

Advertisement
I’ll be at the Old Key Lime House in Lantana the day UGA destroys the gaytor..Gaytor bar and I’ll be enjoying life! Anyone want to join as game draws near let me know..we can have a Canes contingency representing..
Only one view better than the water off of Old Key Lime House - and that’s the water off of Old Key Lime House while all the Gator fans there are watching their team get its *** kicked.

U live in Lake Worth or Boynton?

Advertisement
Back